Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

Another question for everyone. Who has early dining, and who has late dining?

We got assigned late dining, and we're sticking with it. We are kind of night owls, and don't think we'll be ready to eat for early dining. Plus, this way we can participate in the Eat & Play (I think that's what it's called) program.

I picked late dining as I've read several suggestions for it so that the kids can get picked up to go to the Kids Clubs (which I plan to use a good bit)....at least that's how I understand it. Was there any decision on a Fish Extender group?

Did an FE get organized for this cruise? New to the FE and this forum but I read about it on a fb page and it sounds like fun. Would like to participate if others are doing it

Another question for everyone. Who has early dining, and who has late dining?

We got assigned late dining, and we're sticking with it. We are kind of night owls, and don't think we'll be ready to eat for early dining. Plus, this way we can participate in the Eat & Play (I think that's what it's called) program.

We requested and got early dining. My kiddies will be 5&8 and the 5 year old will be asleep by 7-8 so late dining isn't an option.

Hello first time cruiser here. I'm taking grandkids and am hoping to join a Fe group. Has anyone started one yet?

Heya all. My wife Jessica and I (David) booked this cruise last night for ourselves and our 20 yr old daughter Alice and 11 yr old son Joey. We have cruised before but not with Disney. We're super excited. Halloween is my favorite holiday as its my birthday :P. Will be celebrating my 50th. We are on deck 5. I'm interested in learning more on FE.

Last edited:
Hi! We just booked this cruise last night. Our group includes me (Ramona), DH (Pete), DS (Lucas who will be 5), and DD (Nora who will be 3). This is our 1st Disney cruise and we are super excited! We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. I’d love to do the FE, so please keep us posted.

Hi Everybody! My boyfriends mother booked this cruise for six of us last week. Our group includes myself (Lora), my boyfriend (Andrew), his mother (Marilyn) who will be celebrating her birthday the day after we board, his stepfather(Jim), his brother (Josh) and Josh's oldest son (Hudson) who will be four.
It'll be my third disney cruise(1st on the dream), my boyfriends first (he's not totally on board with this idea yet), and everyone elses second Disney cruise. We're on decks 5 and 2 with late seating for dining.
I'm also very interested in doing F.E, if anyones heard anything about it?

Hi everyone! I just joined this sailing and am pretty darn excited! I will be sailing with my two teen boys, Sean 17 and Ryan 15. This is our 3rd Disney cruise and actually our 3rd Halloween cruise. It coincides with our fall break. We got second dining not just because we wanted it, but also because it is all that is left! I wanted to do a special wave to Jenng as my boys are half Canadian and their grandparents live in Edmonton. Does your teenager happen to play hockey too? :)

Exciting! My kids are missing a bunch of school for this, but family experiences are more important sometimes. They'll also be bringing work to do on the flight.

Welcome! My DD will be 7 as well! What deck are you on? Do you plan on using the kids club?

What deck are you on? Are you planning on using the kids club?

Took me months but I just saw this ha! Yea using kids club and deck 7 for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter