Disney Dream November 5th 4-Night Bahamas Cruise

WendyMichigan

Dreamer
Hi! My entire family is SO excited about this cruise. I will be traveling with my husbands, in-laws and my two daughters ages 7 and 9.

We are hoping to meet some amazing people, share in the anticipation before and the memories after. Also looking for a FE Group!

Please say Hi and introduce yourself!

Hi again! First time cruise for me and my kids. It will be me, husband, my 7yo son, 5yo daughter, mother in law, father in law, sister in law and her family (2 nephews ages 7 &10 and her husband). We have a couple of friends that have been thinking it over. My sister in law's family has done 2 Disney cruises already. My husband hasn't been on a cruise in about 20 years. I think I'm the only one that suffers from seasickness but I hope that's not an issue. :crazy2:

Just booked this cruise the other day. We will be one of about six cabins cruisin' together! Most DCL veterans.

Hi Everyone! Recently booked this cruise. It will be my family's second Disney Cruise(myself, husband, then 6-year-old son, then 5-year-old daughter), and this time we are traveling with my mother on her first ever cruise and my younger sister who will be 3 at the time of cruising.

I didn't participate in Fish Extenders on my first cruise and I'm teetering on the idea

I haven’t decided on doing a fish extender. I’m not crafty at all & a lot of ideas I’ve seen were diy. If we don’t do a FE then I would like to bring some stuff to Pixie dust.

Anyone that’s done a FE, was the items you received mostly handmade?

I started to look at excursions the other day. I know we’re really far out still but it was fun to look at.

Hi! I'm Nicole.
This is our first cruise! I'm excited to be sailing with you all!

My husband and son- who will be 9yo (hard to imagine that!) will all be on board.

I think the FE idea sounds so fun! We would love to be part of an FE group.

Hello!

I'm Andrew, and my wife is Alexia. We've cruised before, and are excited to bring our kids (DD 2 and TBD ~8 months at sailing) for the first time!

We hopped into an ad hoc FE group at the last moment before our last cruise, and had a ton of fun with it. Would love to be a part of one again.

hi all! We are cruising with y'all! We will be bringing our 3 kids and other members of our family, including our 2 young nieces.

We'd love to join a FE group!

Went last year with son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter. An amazing ship!

Last edited:
I haven’t decided on doing a fish extender. I’m not crafty at all & a lot of ideas I’ve seen were diy. If we don’t do a FE then I would like to bring some stuff to Pixie dust.

Anyone that’s done a FE, was the items you received mostly handmade?

I started to look at excursions the other day. I know we’re really far out still but it was fun to look at.
We did FE last year. One group made magnets, one group made pillowcases based on the characters we said we liked. I just bought small things for our gifts; I am not crafty...

Very first cruise for my husband and myself, so excited! We’re having so much fun planning everything, very interested in the mixology class.

It's starting to get real now. I began working on my door magnets. I was going to order them but decided to try making them instead.

Can we start our own FE group here on this forum? I don’t have a Facebook account anymore. Anyone want to start one for adults? All our kids are grown and we’re taking this cruise with friends who have never been on a cruise much less on a Disney Cruise and just want to make it fun for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter