Disney Dream Merrytime Cruise November 12, 2018 - FE Group

Aloha707

Earning My Ears
We are SUPER excited to have just booked our 2nd Merrytime Cruise for November 12, 2018!! This past year, we participated in quite a few FE groups and definitely excited to be a part of it again!! We had a wonderful FE group of people & I'm excited to do it all over again! It's a huge task to take on but, I'm ready :)

When you're ready, send over a quick message letting us know you're "In"!!!

I've got a tentative booking but it's so far out will have to wait and see. Hoping to end quite a long trip to USA (including WDW) with this cruise but that's all dependent on meeting savings goals and receiving leave approvals. Thought I'd say hi anyway. Hopefully it will all work out and plenty more will say hi over the next year or so too. I've never been on the Dream before or done a merrytime cruise so that would be quite exciting.

We are SUPER excited to have just booked our 2nd Merrytime Cruise for November 12, 2018!! This past year, we participated in quite a few FE groups and definitely excited to be a part of it again!! We had a wonderful FE group of people & I'm excited to do it all over again! It's a huge task to take on but, I'm ready :)

This is the 4 night Disney Dream trip leaving 11/12/18? If so we are in! This is our first cruise and we are so excited to be a part of the FE group. We just need to know how to join. :)

Just booked, thread says 3 night but this is the 4 night merrytime on the dream Right? How is the fe sign ups going. .thinking about it but not sure yet!

Is there an FE list for this cruise?

This will be our first cruise ever and interested in doing the FE!! I don't know how it works but think it sounds like a wonderful idea my kids would love to do!

Hi,
My family and I just booked our cruise. This is our first Disney cruise and Im interested in being involved in the FE group! I hear its a must do! My son would love it! I dont know everything about it either but we are definitely IN! Thanks!

When reading some different blogs from families who have been on a Disney Cruise does the group decide if each family delivers a surprise every night or divide it up so each family does one night? I’m confused how that works!

Hi,

I havent heard anything about the FE for this cruise yet and I replyed a while ago. If i was going to be happending I just want to make sure I have time to get gifts. I have never participated in one before but I feel like I should have heard back already so I know how many staterooms/people. Thank you!

This is our first cruise and am interested in the FE group. How do I find out about it? We are going on the November 12, 2018 Disney Wonder Cruise. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter