Disney Dream - May 6th, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

alc571

DIS Veteran
Didn't see one for this cruise - so I thought I would start one!

This will be our family's first ever cruise, and we are very excited (or at least my DH and I are - it's a surprise for our son who will be 13 at the time of sailing)!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Alisa

Didn't see one for this cruise - so I thought I would start one!

This will be our family's first ever cruise, and we are very excited (or at least my DH and I are - it's a surprise for our son who will be 13 at the time of sailing)!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Alisa

This will be our first cruise, as well...and our first Disney experience. This is a surprise for our kids, 11 and 4. Can not wait!

We just booked our first cruise! Does anyone know how the fish extender groups get started? We want to be involved with that so much!

This is our first cruise too!! We are very excited and need to know how and where we sign up for the fish extender group?! Please help =)

Getting close. Anxiously waiting for my room assignment.

Didn’t have to wait long. Got my assignment today. Yea! At least I don’t have to keep checking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!