Disney Dream Mattress

Okay 3 nights and one nap and I have to say I am enormously pleased with the mattress set! I wake up actually feeling refreshed and without any stiffness or pain!

How long did it take for the mattresses to be delivered?
I ordered a mattress and box spring in August and it still hasn't arrived, and the order is still being prepared with an estimated delivery date of October 11th (which isn't happening since we are now in November). I'm at 10 weeks so far from when it was ordered, and still no delivery. From the past post I read, it seems like I am on the very long end of receiving the mattress.

@Jaxasaurous I'd try giving them a call, something sounds amiss. I think the right # is 844-258-4404 but check your email confirmation.

I loved the mattresses on the Dream. I describe it as sleeping in a cloud that gives you a hug. My husband thinks I’m crazy and says the cruise line beds are to soft. 😢

Just an update!
I have been keeping an eye on the Disney Beautyrest Hospitality page back and forth hoping someday to afford a new mattress. Right now all Hospitality Mattresses on that site are 50% Off! Go order yours and enjoy a very Merry Christmas or Happy New Year once it arrives at your door. (Currently delivery times set at 8-10 weeks). I just ordered mine and upgraded to a larger mattress size too! Can't wait for it's arrival!

Does anyone think that there will be any Black Friday "deals"? I haven't seen any yet. I know it's currently 50% off, but that's been the case for a while.

update: I finally got the mattress! It took 14 weeks and 5 days. The production didn’t start until 2months after I ordered it and the factory didn’t have enough materials. I hope it’s worth the wait.
How long did it take for the mattresses to be delivered?
I ordered a mattress and box spring in August and it still hasn't arrived, and the order is still being prepared with an estimated delivery date of October 11th (which isn't happening since we are now in November). I'm at 10 weeks so far from when it was ordered, and still no delivery. From the past post I read, it seems like I am on the very long end of receiving the mattress.

Last edited:
We got ours delivered today. Was very fast. Only waited a couple weeks. I was surprised that the trucking company appeared to be an independent company and not XPO. I was going to tip them but they left quickly and I felt weird chasing them down to tip. If anyone is comfortable answering this, did you tip your delivery people? Tipping is really awkward to me and I always question whether to do it or not.

@Disco Lemonade our's was not XPO shipping either, I think they more of a logistics company. But to your question no we did not tip. I can't say I've even thought of tipping when I've had things delivered so I wouldn't let at eat at you.

@Disco Lemonade our's was not XPO shipping either, I think they more of a logistics company. But to your question no we did not tip. I can't say I've even thought of tipping when I've had things delivered so I wouldn't let at eat at you.
Thanks, Steve. It’s hard to know the protocols for it sometimes. I do feel a bit better now and I guess it’s done either way. Now, we can just focus on better nights sleep on the new mattress!

Just an update!
I have been keeping an eye on the Disney Beautyrest Hospitality page back and forth hoping someday to afford a new mattress. Right now all Hospitality Mattresses on that site are 50% Off! Go order yours and enjoy a very Merry Christmas or Happy New Year once it arrives at your door. (Currently delivery times set at 8-10 weeks). I just ordered mine and upgraded to a larger mattress size too! Can't wait for it's arrival!

is this the cruise line mattress?

I just stayed at Bay Lake Tower last week and they had the Beautyrest Recharge Pillow Top Mattress...any updates for those that purchased out there? Undecided simply because of no returns! I love the bed tho!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter