Disney Dream, March 25, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

I just reserved my room yesterday! I will be traveling with my husband, son who will be 14 and my daughter who will be 12. This is our first time on a Disney Cruise and basically my kids first cruise (my son was one year old on our last cruise). We will probably fly in a day or two early and just relax at the beach and maybe go to Kennedy Space Center. I'm thinking about doing the Atlantis Excursion, I've always wanted to go there.

My daughter will be 12 as well on this cruise. Hopefully our girls will meet up!

I just reserved my room yesterday! I will be traveling with my husband, son who will be 14 and my daughter who will be 12. This is our first time on a Disney Cruise and basically my kids first cruise (my son was one year old on our last cruise). We will probably fly in a day or two early and just relax at the beach and maybe go to Kennedy Space Center. I'm thinking about doing the Atlantis Excursion, I've always wanted to go there.

Welcome!! Our kids aren't too far apart in age, they will likely run into each other :)

Taking our first ever cruise on this go round. Me, wife and are DS 3 and DD 5. Wife is pretty nervous about cruising, so hopefully the we can keep her happy for these 4 nights. We are also hitting up WDW before and after to use up a few DVC points before they expire.

Taking our first ever cruise on this go round. Me, wife and are DS 3 and DD 5. Wife is pretty nervous about cruising, so hopefully the we can keep her happy for these 4 nights. We are also hitting up WDW before and after to use up a few DVC points before they expire.

I remember how nervous I was before our first cruise 5 years ago. It was a 4 night on the magic. It ended up fantastic! I hope you guys love it as much as we did!!

I remember how nervous I was before our first cruise 5 years ago. It was a 4 night on the magic. It ended up fantastic! I hope you guys love it as much as we did!!

Ya I know I am super excited about it, she is just worried about feeling "stuck" on a ship. I keep telling her they are massive ships and there is lots to explore and check. It looks to be a busy time with spring break and all so I would imagine this ship will be full. I splurged for concierge so she can have an escape from the crowds if needed. Still having a hard time convincing her that my DD will be fine in the Oceaneers Club for a little bit here or there. Thinking it should be something we go check out during the open house when we board.

Ya I know I am super excited about it, she is just worried about feeling "stuck" on a ship. I keep telling her they are massive ships and there is lots to explore and check. It looks to be a busy time with spring break and all so I would imagine this ship will be full. I splurged for concierge so she can have an escape from the crowds if needed. Still having a hard time convincing her that my DD will be fine in the Oceaneers Club for a little bit here or there. Thinking it should be something we go check out during the open house when we board.

Yes I imagine the ship will be full. On our first cruise my youngest son was 4. I wasn't sure either how he would do in the Oceaneers Club. Turns out he wanted to spend all his time there. Which can be good and bad! You guys will be spoiled rotten in concierge!

Just made our final payment for this cruise! My wife and I are taking her mother and brother on their first ever cruise! We've only done one cruise before and it was this particular cruise, 4 nights in the Bahamas. We did the 5k last time and I know I'm for sure going to do it again this time as well, not sure about whether my wife will. We'll be heading to the parks a few days before and a few days after the cruise. I have to make sure I get at least one more Illuminations in before it gets replaced!

Hi!! This will be our first cruise ever, we are so excited!! We have a big group of families coming with us. Only 2 of us are going to do the 5k. Sounds like it's going to be a full boat, which makes me nervous that we won't be able to do much.

Hi!! This will be our first cruise ever, we are so excited!! We have a big group of families coming with us. Only 2 of us are going to do the 5k. Sounds like it's going to be a full boat, which makes me nervous that we won't be able to do much.
Our cruise was full last time and we had no issues with feeling crowded at all. I guess the main pool area was pretty busy, but we didn't even really stop there at all.

We've had a full boat before too and its been fine. They run things really well and there is no shortage of stuff to do in 4 days.

I am SO looking forward to Castaway Cay.

Hi!! This is our first Disney Cruise! We are super excited! We love Disney and have been to Disney World many many times. I will be traveling with my husband, our son(14) and daughter(7) and my mother, she always travels with us. :) I’m hoping my son is able to meet some other teens his age he can hang out with, since I’m pretty sure he’s not going to want to be with us the whole time. We have a countdown going and we are ready!! Can’t wait!!

Hello everybody! First ever Disney Cruise for me and first ever cruise for my 2 daughters (11 and 12). Just the 3 of us. :) Been to Disney World numerous times and became DVC about 4 years ago.

Hi there! This is our very first cruise....ever. It will be me, my DH, daughter (12) and son (7). I can't wait! I'm worried that the 12yo won't want to hang out in the clubs - maybe we could try to arrange a meeting and introduce the girls to each other, since there are so many around that age?

Hello everybody! First ever Disney Cruise for me and first ever cruise for my 2 daughters (11 and 12). Just the 3 of us. :) Been to Disney World numerous times and became DVC about 4 years ago.

Hi there! This is our very first cruise....ever. It will be me, my DH, daughter (12) and son (7). I can't wait! I'm worried that the 12yo won't want to hang out in the clubs - maybe we could try to arrange a meeting and introduce the girls to each other, since there are so many around that age?

Welcome!!! My best advice is to have your kids go to the ice breakers the very first night. This way they are more likely to meet some friends that they want to hang out with on the cruise. We forgot to do this on one cruise and it made a big difference. I think you will both love the cruise and may become addicted like us ;)

Welcome!!! My best advice is to have your kids go to the ice breakers the very first night. This way they are more likely to meet some friends that they want to hang out with on the cruise. We forgot to do this on one cruise and it made a big difference. I think you will both love the cruise and may become addicted like us ;)

Good to know! Thank you for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!