Disney Dream March 18-22, 2019

rere101399

DISmom
Just booked this date and saw there wasn’t a thread yet.

We are first time cruisers and are SO excited about this trip. We live in the Orlando area and are AP holders but we’ve never been on any type of cruise. “We” consists of myself, my husband and our two boys who will be 7 and 6 at the time of the cruise. We also have friends who will also be on the cruise with their then 7 year old daughter.

I feel like I know almost everything about Disney World and nothing about cruises or the Disney Dream, so I’ve been obsessively researching and watching YouTube videos for the last several days since we decided to book. Looking forward to chatting here!

Last edited:
Hello! My two daughters (15 and 12) and I are doing this cruise with a friend and her family (DH, DD12, and DS8). Finally got a chance to come on the boards and check things out. This is my 4th Disney Cruise and we are hoping for a Fish Exchange. Anyone interested?

Hello! My two daughters (15 and 12) and I are doing this cruise with a friend and her family (DH, DD12, and DS8). Finally got a chance to come on the boards and check things out. This is my 4th Disney Cruise and we are hoping for a Fish Exchange. Anyone interested?
Hi! We’re not doing a FE but I joined a FB group for our cruise and I think they have a couple organized.

This will be our first cruise. Kids will be 9 (girl) and 5 (boy) at the time of sailing. We are in the later dinner seating and are awaiting approval to join the FE FB group. We are in Seminole County Fl and are super excited!

I am also on this cruise with my extended family. In total we have 9 people, including 6 adults, a 16 year old, a 9 year old, and a 7 year old. Really excited to be sailing on DCL again. It's been about 5 years since our last cruise.

This will be our first cruise. Kids will be 9 (girl) and 5 (boy) at the time of sailing. We are in the later dinner seating and are awaiting approval to join the FE FB group. We are in Seminole County Fl and are super excited!

Hi ScorpioPants- We’re in Seminole county as well, near Heathrow. It’s our first cruise too, but not the first time for the friends we’re traveling with. We’re also doing the later seating. Did you get into your FE FB page? We’re not doing FE, but I did join a FB page awhile back that has several FE groups.

If anyone is booked for the Mixology class on Day 2/Mar 19 and plans to cancel it, I would love to coordinate with you to try to book it when you cancel...thanks!!

Hi ScorpioPants- We’re in Seminole county as well, near Heathrow. It’s our first cruise too, but not the first time for the friends we’re traveling with. We’re also doing the later seating. Did you get into your FE FB page? We’re not doing FE, but I did join a FB page awhile back that has several FE groups.

Hi reres! We are in Oviedo! Which FB group did you join? Wondering if we are in the same one!? I’m looking to possibly coordinate a meetup on the first day for those in the later seating with kids in similar age ranges as mine.

We’re coming down from NC! Our daughters are 8 and 6. We did this same cruise two years ago and cannot wait to get back! Counting down the days.

We are also in Seminole County. This will be our 5 year old (almost 6) daughter’s 17th Disney Cruise and she is still super excited. We have 3 other families going all with daughters the same age. It is going to be a great cruise.

Where is everyone? On the FB group Disney Dream March 18 2019?

We’re coming down from NC! Our daughters are 8 and 6. We did this same cruise two years ago and cannot wait to get back! Counting down the days.

We are also in Seminole County. This will be our 5 year old (almost 6) daughter’s 17th Disney Cruise and she is still super excited. We have 3 other families going all with daughters the same age. It is going to be a great cruise.

Hey everyone!
Yes Scorpio I’m on that same FB page. Did everyone here get their luggage tags? Can’t believe there’s only 36 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter