Disney Dream, June 6, 2016

We have two cabins-11020 and 11022 and would love to see if there might be a meet and greet? We won't be able to do the FE but would love to get together. Anyone else interested?

Disney Dream fish extender group for cruises are being set up on face book. that's where I found the one for June 6-10, 2016 cruise.

can't wait!

type in Disney Dream June 2016. or just Disney Dream and scroll to the date of the one you want.

type in Disney Dream June 2016. or just Disney Dream and scroll to the date of the one you want.

type in Disney Dream June and scroll to the date; or I think it's Disney Dream - June 6, 2016

give that a try
Be aware posting links or search directions to other social media sites is not allowed. This is the policy (from the stickies on the main Cruise Meet page):
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Is there a FE group for this cruise? Thanks :-)
It appears there's no Fish Extender group set up here on DISboards for this cruise. There may be FE groups on other sites, but they are not DISboards connected, and links or search directions to those are not allowed.

I'm VERY late (and new) to the game but we are going-we're a family of 5 with 3 girls-7, 5, and 3. We would love to join extender group. This is our first cruise so we're trying to figure everything out! I do have a fish extender-we just need to join our group I guess.

We're interested in a Fish Extender. We have a group going that will be in 3 staterooms.
We've only been on one cruise before, so this is all pretty new to us!
Have you found a group yet? We are just starting to look!

I would love to join the group. We are family of four with 2 kids. How do we join? This is our first cruise, so I have no idea what I'm doing or how to join a fish extender group.
Have you joined a group yet? We are looking to join.

My husband and I with our 16 yo Triplet boys will be staying in concierge. Would love to hook up and make new friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!