Disney Dream, June 6, 2016

yes we will be there ..my husband, 3 16 year old boys and myself..can not wait

We can't make a fish extender group out of just two cabins. Hopefully more will join. We are only 160 days away.

We can't make a fish extender group out of just two cabins. Hopefully more will join. We are only 160 days away.

We are going and would like to join a fish extender group:smickey:.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on this cruise as well; myself, DH, DS 11, DD 9. I may be interested in doing the fish extender thing if the group is not too big.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

So, If I didn't happen to log in yesterday to see the post before it was removed, then there is no way for me to see where the "real" fish extender group is being hosted... This is'nt going to be good.

So, If I didn't happen to log in yesterday to see the post before it was removed, then there is no way for me to see where the "real" fish extender group is being hosted... This is'nt going to be good.

That group is no more "real" than the group of people right here that wish to participate, with the added bonus of you being in full control of what information you provide. :cutie:

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but they never should have posted what they did in the first place, as the rule is clearly marked in two stickies at the top of this very forum. The rules are as clear as we can make them... I hope that reading them helps clear up why we do this.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/

That group is no more "real" than the group of people right here that wish to participate, with the added bonus of you being in full control of what information you provide. :cutie:

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but they never should have posted what they did in the first place, as the rule is clearly marked in two stickies at the top of this very forum. The rules are as clear as we can make them... I hope that reading them helps clear up why we do this.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/

I don't blame the board at all, in reality, i agree with you. I just wish all the other people agreed with you too. The reality is we might not have enough people left here to have a varied group for participation. We are all in for this list.

I don't blame the board at all, in reality, i agree with you. I just wish all the other people agreed with you too. The reality is we might not have enough people left here to have a varied group for participation. We are all in for this list.
Of course, it's possible to participate in both groups. I was in a DISboard group (quite large) that had a FE group. And I was in another cruise forum's roll call for the same cruise and they also had a FE group. There were several of us in both. And some in only one or the other.

No one says that participants in FE groups can only be in one.

We'll be onboard! Myself, DH, DS10, DD9

We are coming from Southern California the night before, and following the cruise with 5 days at WDW.

Edited: Didn't read header well, we will actually be on the cruise before, June 3-6.

Last edited:
We're interested in a Fish Extender. We have a group going that will be in 3 staterooms.
We've only been on one cruise before, so this is all pretty new to us!

We're interested in a Fish Extender. We have a group going that will be in 3 staterooms.
We've only been on one cruise before, so this is all pretty new to us!
I am interested as well. This is my first cruise, so I have no idea how this works. We are 1 stateroom, family of four.

I would love to join the group. We are family of four with 2 kids. How do we join? This is our first cruise, so I have no idea what I'm doing or how to join a fish extender group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!