Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

*****FINAL DAY TO CHECK IN BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM THE LIST IS JULY 8th! TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO CHECK IN!!
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!*****

***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE JULY 8TH!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

AS OF THIS MOMENT 7/7/17
ADULTS: 21 KIDS: 17

Fish Extender Friends List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8 Jericho ) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{First Disney Cruise, First Family Cruise, Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11 Harmony, G10 Camryn, B5 Wyatt) {{First Disney Cruise }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------Stateroom: 6610
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6) {{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{First Disney Cruise}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6 Jace and Jayden) {{BOTH Boys Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 6640
8. @jodi7 4A 2K (B10, G8) {{ }}---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8186
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's First Cruise & Expecting in Dec.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

WAITING LIST (IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE CHOOSING NOT TO PARTICIPATE...)
@Lillyrosed ?A ?K ()------------------------------------------Stateroom:
@Bessa ?A 4K ((10G, 4G, 7B, 8B) ------------------------Stateroom: 12520)
@Krisha&theboys ()------------------------------------------Stateroom

THANK YOU!!! 21 Days till we sail away!!!

Calling all adults!!! Don't forget the Disney Cruise is NOT just for kids and families!! There are ADULT ONLY sections on the ship and they are amazing! They have nightclubs and lounges to hang out at:
Evolution: Evolution caters to adults only, offering dancing, games, karaoke, comedy and cabaret.
Pub 687: A sports-fan’s paradise, this lounge is outfitted with huge flat-screen LCD TVs to view live broadcasts via satellite.
PINK: It's sparkly, fizzy fun at Pink: Wine and Champagne Bar, an intimate space with cozy nooks to provide the ideal romantic setting.
Skyline: Sip a drink and sightsee from your seat at this chic sky bar serving sweeping views of the world's most scenic horizons.
District Lounge: Gather together and drop in to District Lounge, a relaxed piano bar featuring entertainment and live music nightly.
Meridian: Imbibe in a pre- or post-dinner cocktail at this sophisticated indoor and outdoor lounge situated between Palo and Remy.
Cove Cafe: (We so enjoyed this one! Great tea and coffee especially the cold brew!)
Anchor yourself at this relaxing, adults-only, indoor/outdoor lounge overlooking Quiet Cove Pool. Find refuge with gourmet coffee, mixed drinks and baked goods, or simply peruse a magazine, watch the flat-screen TV or surf the Internet.
Vista Cafe: Set your sights on this Art-Deco-inspired café and Internet hotspot. Enjoy coffee and pastries in the morning or a pre- or post-dinner cocktail at night. You can also connect wirelessly or view your photos available at Shutters via an onsite kiosk.
Currents: Ride a wave of relaxation at this open-air bar perched high on Deck 13. Offering commanding views of the sea, shore and sunset, this breezy hotspot is the perfect place to sip a cocktail or beverage and simply take it all in.
Bon Voyage Bar: Toast to a good journey with a refreshing beverage at this sophisticated Art Deco retreat located in the grand Atrium. Serving cocktails, coffees, juices and sodas, this full-service bar is a great place to meet up with loved ones while at sea.

HAPPY SAILING!!!
images
images
images
images
upload_2017-7-7_12-1-23.jpegupload_2017-7-7_12-1-29.jpegupload_2017-7-7_12-2-15.jpegupload_2017-7-7_12-2-51.jpeg

***FE GROUP CLOSED! FINAL LIST*** 7/9/17

Thank you everyone for checking in with this group!
We re excited to have a total of 10 families to share with this cruise!!!
FINAL COUNT: ADULTS: 21 KIDS: 17

1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8 Jericho ) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{First Disney Cruise, First Family Cruise, Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11 Harmony, G10 Camryn, B5 Wyatt) {{First Disney Cruise }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------Stateroom: 6610
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6) {{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{First Disney Cruise}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6 Jace and Jayden) {{BOTH Boys Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 6640
8. @jodi7 4A 2K (B10, G8) {{ }}---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8186 & 8184
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's First Cruise & Expecting in Dec.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612

This week i will be making up a index card size list for everyone to print and carry with you! Seems there are a lot of deck 8!! Happy Sailing about 18 days!!!

***FE GROUP CLOSED! FINAL LIST*** 7/9/17

Thank you everyone for checking in with this group!
We re excited to have a total of 10 families to share with this cruise!!!
FINAL COUNT: ADULTS: 21 KIDS: 17

8. @jodi7 4A 2K (B10, G8) {{ }}---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8186 & 8184

This week i will be making up a index card size list for everyone to print and carry with you! Seems there are a lot of deck 8!! Happy Sailing about 18 days!!!
SO excited! Went on vacation last week & picked up some FE goodies!!

5. @iheartjuppy 2A (Doug & Jen) 2K (B9 - Zachary (Zach), G6 - Evelyn (Evie)) {{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}} Stateroom: 8604 (Evelyn's bday was in late June but you may see her celebrating on the cruise since my in-laws couldn't make it to celebrate with us since we knew we'd be cruising this month together)!

My in-laws (Anna & Burke) are in 8600 celebrating their 50th anniversary. They aren't online so I didn't sign them up for FE but I might put a white board or similar near their cabin for people to say happy anniversary so if you're stopping by our cabin, please do leave them a little note! I am one of the lucky ones who lucked out in the in-law department, they're truly lovely! <3

Looks like we have five kids 6-and-under, and the rest are in the 8-12 range (IMO the "toughest" age for shopping, etc.!) I'll be reading through other FE groups etc but if anyone has ideas for the 8-12'ers (boys AND girls) I'm all ears!

Can you tell I'm a little excited! Laying out the rooms/names to bag up goodies and make sure I have everything ready. Waiting on a few fun goodies to arrive - cross fingers for no shipping delays!!

Attachments

• IMG_9834.JPG
    IMG_9834.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 5

OK I am all done except the last two additions that shipped to me today!! I personalized the kids' goodies whenever possible but not many names. If anyone isn't comfortable posting to the board but is OK sharing for FE gift purposes, feel free to PM me your kids' names and I will personalize their goodies. Feels weird to just have bags say "boy" or "girl"

Can you tell I'm a little excited! Laying out the rooms/names to bag up goodies and make sure I have everything ready. Waiting on a few fun goodies to arrive - cross fingers for no shipping delays!!

LOVE IT!!!!! I think that's a great idea!!! Glad you are excited we are too I know we can't wait!!!

FE Friends!!! Hope all is well with you!!! Below is THE LIST for our group. I grouped by level and put in order of room numbers. (We have a lot of friends on deck 8) I know our family cant wait to share this fun even with you guys and we can't wait to sail!! It has been a blast getting to know you all and to share fun information with you!!! If there is an update or a correction that needs to be made please let me know! Thanks again!! ABOUT 15 DAYS!!!
upload_2017-7-13_20-23-2.png

8 year old boy Jordan
OK I am all done except the last two additions that shipped to me today!! I personalized the kids' goodies whenever possible but not many names. If anyone isn't comfortable posting to the board but is OK sharing for FE gift purposes, feel free to PM me your kids' names and I will personalize their goodies. Feels weird to just have bags say "boy" or "girl"

@DisneyLovin'VillainMommy that looks awesome! Are we too late to add our names? I posted them earlier but then I spammed the thread about the FEs :blush: so understandable it would be overlooked!!

5. @iheartjuppy 2A (Doug & Jen) 2K (B9 - Zachary (Zach), G6 - Evelyn (Evie)) {{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}} Stateroom: 8604 (Evelyn's bday was in late June but you may see her celebrating on the cruise since my in-laws couldn't make it to celebrate with us since we knew we'd be cruising this month together)!

So excited!! I added the new information to the list! I was just wondering when are people dining? 1 seating or 2 seating? We had 2nd seating on our last trip and we have 1st on this trip. I think i prefer 1st seating because I love seeing the theater show after I eat! So are you a 1 for first dinner or 2 for second dinner?
upload_2017-7-15_9-54-50.png upload_2017-7-15_9-54-59.png upload_2017-7-15_9-55-6.png

We're first seating! (and the printout looks AMAZING)! I'm still not sure how exhausted the kids will be to make it through the shows (we're giving them a try of course!) but figured better to leave a show early than to have them falling asleep in their dinner plates! LOL

We're first seating! (and the printout looks AMAZING)! I'm still not sure how exhausted the kids will be to make it through the shows (we're giving them a try of course!) but figured better to leave a show early than to have them falling asleep in their dinner plates! LOL

Oh yes thats so true!! Theres so much going on in the shows Im sure they will be excited!! ( especially if there's confetti at the end )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter