DISNEY DREAM January 6, 2020 - 4 Night Bahamas DCL Cruise Meet Up Discussion FE

dubbles

Earning My Ears
Hey, Everyone!!

I hope your Disney Cruise planning is going well! :)

I haven't found any discussions for this particular cruise just yet and it's my first time on DCL (any cruise actually) and I wanted to get the planning rolling!

I'm definitely interested in the Fish Extenders (FE) and any thing related to DCL since I'm most definitely a newbie. LOL

Single mother of 2 cruises with my 8 1/2 year old and 1 year old (at time of cruise.)

So let's start chatting my fellow Disney fams! :)

Hello!

We're going on this cruise. This will be my DD17 and I seventh cruise on DCL. It's a little vacation during her college winter break. We're spending 2 nights at Universal prior to the cruise and then heading to a cheer competition closer to home right after. All told it will be 10 days of thrills, relaxation and cheer!

Hello- this is our first Disney Cruise. We are looking to participate in the fun as well. Our stateroom is 9568. We have 4 traveling with us- it’s a Christmas gift for our kids ages 8 and 12.

Hello everyone!
We are a party of 7 on this cruise - its our third with DH, DS (13) and DD (17) - my mom will be with us and its her second cruise, we will also have a friend and her DD (17) as well - its their first ever cruise and our friend will celebrate her birthday on Castaway Cay! We will have 2 staterooms - with 4 in one and 3 in the other. We would be very interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange as well.

Hi everyone! I am a physician assistant student going on this cruise as a vacation from school and to surprise my boyfriend. He won't have a clue what we are doing until the day we get on a plane!!! Adults only this time but, this is our first ever Disney Cruise (although we are not first time cruisers). He has a 9yo daughter we will be leaving behind but, I am excited to get to know Disney cruising prior to bringing her on one in the future! I am super excited about the Fish Extender/Pixie Dust exchange (I'm not sure what the difference is!). We are doing Universal on the 4-5th then doing Disney for a day once we come back.

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and my husband and I are really excited to surprise our 2 girls with this huge Christmas gift. We are joining other families from school who are also going so we will be a group of 29 so far!! Does any of the experienced cruisers know if Disney can arrange a table for all the adults and another for all the kids? it would be 15 children and 14 adults...Or even better, a private room! hahaha am I dreaming too much?

Hello- this is our first Disney Cruise. We are looking to participate in the fun as well. Our stateroom is 9568. We have 4 traveling with us- it’s a Christmas gift for our kids ages 8 and 12.
Hey, Everyone!!

I hope your Disney Cruise planning is going well! :)

I haven't found any discussions for this particular cruise just yet and it's my first time on DCL (any cruise actually) and I wanted to get the planning rolling!

I'm definitely interested in the Fish Extenders (FE) and any thing related to DCL since I'm most definitely a newbie. LOL

Single mother of 2 cruises with my 8 1/2 year old and 1 year old (at time of cruise.)

So let's start chatting my fellow Disney fams! :)
So since this is our first time- has anyone here participated before? Any suggestions? I’ve seen some things on Pinterest that are personalized. Do we need to share any additional information? Thanks!!

So since this is our first time- has anyone here participated before? Any suggestions? I’ve seen some things on Pinterest that are personalized. Do we need to share any additional information? Thanks!!

I read that there is a limit of 10 for each group. I haven’t counted how many are in our group yet- but it might be a good place to start...

I have to bow out participating in an FE group - my DH found a group on facebook that he joined.
You can go to facebook and search Disney Dream January 6, 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!