DISNEY DREAM January 6, 2020 - 4 Night Bahamas DCL Cruise Meet Up Discussion FE

dubbles

Earning My Ears
Hey, Everyone!!

I hope your Disney Cruise planning is going well! :)

I haven't found any discussions for this particular cruise just yet and it's my first time on DCL (any cruise actually) and I wanted to get the planning rolling!

I'm definitely interested in the Fish Extenders (FE) and any thing related to DCL since I'm most definitely a newbie. LOL

Single mother of 2 cruises with my 8 1/2 year old and 1 year old (at time of cruise.)

So let's start chatting my fellow Disney fams! :)

mommy2tati

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We're going on this cruise. This will be my DD17 and I seventh cruise on DCL. It's a little vacation during her college winter break. We're spending 2 nights at Universal prior to the cruise and then heading to a cheer competition closer to home right after. All told it will be 10 days of thrills, relaxation and cheer!

braxdyn9

Earning My Ears
Hello- this is our first Disney Cruise. We are looking to participate in the fun as well. Our stateroom is 9568. We have 4 traveling with us- it’s a Christmas gift for our kids ages 8 and 12.

Phoenixblue

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!
We are a party of 7 on this cruise - its our third with DH, DS (13) and DD (17) - my mom will be with us and its her second cruise, we will also have a friend and her DD (17) as well - its their first ever cruise and our friend will celebrate her birthday on Castaway Cay! We will have 2 staterooms - with 4 in one and 3 in the other. We would be very interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange as well.

Reese Walaszek

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am a physician assistant student going on this cruise as a vacation from school and to surprise my boyfriend. He won't have a clue what we are doing until the day we get on a plane!!! Adults only this time but, this is our first ever Disney Cruise (although we are not first time cruisers). He has a 9yo daughter we will be leaving behind but, I am excited to get to know Disney cruising prior to bringing her on one in the future! I am super excited about the Fish Extender/Pixie Dust exchange (I'm not sure what the difference is!). We are doing Universal on the 4-5th then doing Disney for a day once we come back.

karisantana

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and my husband and I are really excited to surprise our 2 girls with this huge Christmas gift. We are joining other families from school who are also going so we will be a group of 29 so far!! Does any of the experienced cruisers know if Disney can arrange a table for all the adults and another for all the kids? it would be 15 children and 14 adults...Or even better, a private room! hahaha am I dreaming too much?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES