Disney Dream January-11-2019 3-night-bahamian cruise

FLbadders5

Earning My Ears
Starting a meet up group and would love to also start the fish extender! If anyone going has more experience, I would love help or take over :thumbsup2. :cool1:! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and our 5th overall Cruise. We have 3 daughters 16, 13 and 11. Looking forward to another AMAZING Disney Cruise!!

Starting a meet up group and would love to also start the fish extender! If anyone going has more experience, I would love help or take over :thumbsup2. :cool1:! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and our 5th overall Cruise. We have 3 daughters 16, 13 and 11. Looking forward to another AMAZING Disney Cruise!!

We would love to participate. We have two groups. One two adults. The other, two adults, and 3 girls, 6 months, 4 and 7.

We will be on this cruise! It's a girl's trip only for us, DH is staying home! So it will be me, our 21yr old, 10yr old, and 9yr old daughters!!!! I'm new to this "fish extender"...will need to research as I really have no idea!

We have two groups
First group is two adults and 3 girls ages 6mths, 3 and 6
The other group is two adults
We would love to join the fish extenders!

This is my families 1st Disney Cruise, we are travelling with our 7 year old daughter and would love to participate in a Fish Extender exchange. I just found out about it watching youtube videos.. How do I join?

This is my family’s first Disney Cruise too. We would love to participate in a Fish Extender exchange and appreciate any guidance on how to join a group. It will be me, my husband and our two boys ages 5 and 9.

Hi !!

This is my first family’s Disney cruise, it will be 2 adults, and 3 kids (6 and 7 years boys and a 10 years old girl). We would love to participate Fish Extender.

Helllo! I'm willing to help with the extenders, but I have no clue where to begin.

HI there! this will be our first Disney Cruise and would love to participate in this. However, I have NO IDEA ON HOW to get started!!! how many families do we buy for? what's the typical $$ amount spent? is it every day? what? sorry for all the questions.

The group replies were going to my spam. Hope everyone is excited!! It is coming fast! All FE groups seem to run through Facebook now, like posted above from another member. I believe they are closed out but worth asking if there is a spot available. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter