Disney Dream- February 10th to 14th 2020 4 night bahamian cruise

Hi all! I am traveling with my sister and brother-in-law. We are all seniors who are Disney fans (especially me) and experienced cruisers. I enjoy other cruise lines but Disney is my favorite; my first two cruises were on the Disney Magic beginning in 2001. I decided to splurge on Disney because I will be celebrating the end of my chemotherapy and couldn't think of a better wsy to do it!

Hi all! I am traveling with my sister and brother-in-law. We are all seniors who are Disney fans (especially me) and experienced cruisers. I enjoy other cruise lines but Disney is my favorite; my first two cruises were on the Disney Magic beginning in 2001. I decided to splurge on Disney because I will be celebrating the end of my chemotherapy and couldn't think of a better wsy to do it!
Congratulations on finishing your Chemotherapy :) we are surprising our kids with this cruise for Christmas

Thanks, I appreciate it. We're also celebrating my sister's and brother-in- law's 55th wedding anniversary.

What a wonderful Christmas surprise for your kids!!!

Has there been a fish extender group started yet? I would love to be involved in one if so. This is our first cruise so not sure how to go about doing that! Thanks!

Hi! This is my first cruise. Live in Michigan so sunshine and warm weather will be great to have in February.
I will be travelling with my daughter, son il, and 4 grandchildren.
I am reading lots of blogs to try to get up to speed on the ins and outs of cruising
I’m very excited to spend time relaxing with the family and meeting new people.
Count me in - I would also like to join a fish extender group.

Can anyone help us in understanding how to do this fish extender thing??? We will be traveling as a family of 5 - two boys ages 12 and 9 and one girl age 5.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!