Disney Dream - December 6 2019 - 3 night "Merrytime" Cruise

Would like to join fish extender group sailing 12/6/2019 dream

Welcome !

We don't have a fish extender group set up yet as you are the only other person who has joined the group ! Hopefully as we get closer to the sail date others will join and someone will volunteer to set up an FE group(s).

SW

Sailing on the Dream to complete our "Grand Slam" (sailing on all the Disney ships). Thought we better squeeze this cruise in to our life before there are even more ships on which to sail.

is there a facebook group? I cant seem to find one. I usually join and comment here.

I have not been able to find such a group for this cruise. That said, Disboard rules forbid referring people to any such groups if they do exist.

I will be cruising for the first time. Celebrating my 50th birthday and my best friend's 50th birthday. I would love to sign up on the fish extender group.

Would like to join an adult fish extender group for this December 6 cruise but not sure how to go about doing it.

Hi everyone! We have 2 cabins interested in joining a FE group! Has anyone heard of one started? Half of us are first time Disney cruisers and the rest of us are on cruise 5 with Disney! Can’t wait!

Hi there! I just booked our first-ever Disney cruise. It's my daughter's 10th birthday this trip. Our kids may be a little too old but they choose Disney cruise over others. I have no idea what a fish extender is but would love to be a part of it.

Follow Grandma’s directions above to search for our cruise on a popular social media site. Most fish extender groups have already been set up but you might find a group for late comers. As to what a fish extender is: basically you join a group of a few cabins that want to exchange small gifts. You hang a bag/holder (do a web search for fish extender holder and see many ideas) on the fish/seahorse decoration outside your cabin door and people in your group leave you little gifts and you do the same to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!