Disney Dream: December 20, 2019. 3-Night Very Merrytime Cruise

kel585

Mouseketeer
Decided to get the ball rolling on this one! This will be my 10th Disney Cruise and my DMs 13th. But it’s our first time on a Very Merrytime sailing and we cannot wait

Long time park-goer, first time cruiser (first time on any cruise, not just a Disney cruise). Just put down our deposit on this one. Figured a 3-day one would be a good test-run to see if we (me, wife, 13yr old son) like cruises. We can't sacrifice the parks, so we're doing parks after the cruise. Any tips and tricks for Disney cruises in general or this one specifically are much appreciated.

Hi Everyone!
I noticed that this had not been started yet so I thought I would give it a go.
We just booked today and very excited!
I do not believe that anything has been started yet such as Fish extender sign ups or Secret Mickey gift exchange, if there has been, please let me know.
Looking forward to seeing more merry mates on this thread!
Rita

Hi Everyone!
I noticed that this had not been started yet so I thought I would give it a go.
We just booked today and very excited!
I do not believe that anything has been started yet such as Fish extender sign ups or Secret Mickey gift exchange, if there has been, please let me know.
Looking forward to seeing more merry mates on this thread!
Rita
Ship?

Hi! I just saw this. I also started a thread because looking under "meets" there is nothing listed for this cruise. There is also another person who started a thread.
Any idea how we all get this combined to just one. I would be happy to let my thread go.
This will be DH and I 9th cruise and the kids 8th. Our first "Merrytime" as well.

Hi! I just saw this. I also started a thread because looking under "meets" there is nothing listed for this cruise. There is also another person who started a thread.
Any idea how we all get this combined to just one. I would be happy to let my thread go.
This will be DH and I 9th cruise and the kids 8th. Our first "Merrytime" as well.
This thread is for the DREAM 12/20/19 cruise.

OK, so it looks like I should not have merged these together. @Arizona Rita would you be ok if I just deleted all your posts on this thread and then you can start a new one for the correct cruise? I think that would be the easiest way to manage this right now.

Hi again. Could you please open up the thread on the Wonder Dec 20th sailing. No sure of proper way of doing it. Thank you.

So, we have a dilemma. We've seen every Star Wars movie on opening night since Episode 1. To get on this cruise, we had to get a flight that leaves on 12/19, meaning we're missing opening night on Episode IX. Does anyone have any experience with Disney showing 1st run movies on their ships? Any chance they'd be showing Episode IX on the ship? I really hate to think about spending time watching a movie while on a cruise, but I may make an exception here.

So, we have a dilemma. We've seen every Star Wars movie on opening night since Episode 1. To get on this cruise, we had to get a flight that leaves on 12/19, meaning we're missing opening night on Episode IX. Does anyone have any experience with Disney showing 1st run movies on their ships? Any chance they'd be showing Episode IX on the ship? I really hate to think about spending time watching a movie while on a cruise, but I may make an exception here.

I read in a Facebook group that they will be showing the movie onboard.

Hello! Our daughter is turning 16 in December and instead of a "Sweet 16" birthday bash with her friends, she said she wanted us to take her to DisneyWorld. Well, my husband and I decided to surprise her take her on the Disney cruise instead! This is our very first cruise and we are so excited! Our travel agent put us on Deck 10, midship. I'm not sure what to expect as it being our first cruise, but from all the reviews I've read, it looks like we will have the time of our lives!

I know I'm late thinking about this, but I am considering going to the Disney Dream on December 20, 2019, for a 3-Night Very Merrytime Cruise.

I already have WDW reservations and I was supposed to depart on December 20, 2019, but I have been researching the costs, stateroom availability and if a WDW resort room will be available on my return for one night. I have also been checking what it might cost to change my departure flight.

Who else is going?

Hello! Our daughter is turning 16 in December and instead of a "Sweet 16" birthday bash with her friends, she said she wanted us to take her to DisneyWorld. Well, my husband and I decided to surprise her take her on the Disney cruise instead! This is our very first cruise and we are so excited! Our travel agent put us on Deck 10, midship. I'm not sure what to expect as it being our first cruise, but from all the reviews I've read, it looks like we will have the time of our lives!

Hi, TRice215. Do you have a stateroom number yet? Here is a link that shows comments for specific staterooms by previous travelers.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

I tried finding a Facebook group, but I couldn't find one.

Is there a way to sign up for a last minute fish extender or ornament exchange for this sailing? I have never done one before and was a little scared to jump in. However, this could possibly be the only chance that all of my kids actually get to go on a cruise together (we haven’t been on a cruise since we adopted our 3 youngest kids) and I want them to get to experience all the magic they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts