Disney Dream - December 13 2019 - 3 night "Merrytime" Cruise

We'll be there! DH, DS (will be 7), DS (will be 4), and I. It'll be our third Disney cruise, first Merrytime. I'm very excited to combine my love of Christmas with my love of Disney!

we will! myself,boyfriend,mom,dad,brother,sister. This is my 8th disney cruise. did western Caribbean in oct. for Halloween on the high seas. This is our first Merrytime too! will be doing land and sea so excited! hopefully once we get some more people in the group some might be interested in the fish extender!

Disney fanatics taking our first cruise ever! Family of 6. Grandparents,me, husband, and our two children!

We will be here! Me, DH, DS (9) and DS (6). This will be our first Disney Cruise. We will be staying concierge and have a lot to learn! Trying to learn more about fish extenders and how those work! Any other tips would be helpful! Planning on booking a cabana when the window opens up!

Hello to a very small group.
We just booked this morning.
Our 4th DCL cruise, gotta get the dream in before the other ships sail.

Is there a group on Facebook? If so, please direct me there. I have been unable to locate it. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter