Disney Dream: Dec 16, 2019 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise

Katie Profeta

Earning My Ears
Hello All -

Just wanted to set up a thread for our cruise! This will be my second Disney cruise. I loved the first one so much, I booked a placeholder while on board. I'll be traveling with my mom, my best friend, and her mom.

I organized the FE on our last cruise, and I'm planning on organizing a FE and Ornament Exchange for our cruise! If you are interested in being a part of FE for our cruise - please contact Katie at FEDisneyDream@gmail.com.

At some point early next year, I'll create a survey for sign-ups. I will generate a master list that will be distributed to all confirmed participants after the sign-up deadline. If you have friends or family cruising and they are interested in participating - be sure to have them fill out this survey when it is released!

Happy Cruising!

KSSSLDisney2019

Earning My Ears
Thank you Katie for creating this!! I'm so excited to go on this cruise!!! This is our my DH & I's first Disney cruise, & our DS's first cruise ever!! We're setting sail on his 8th birthday :) Am I the first poster?!? Thanks again Katie!!!

GatorMomInNC

DIS Veteran
We are booked also!! Mainly because we want to see the premier of Star Wars #9 on board. Very excited!1

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Yvonne Anderson

Earning My Ears
    Hi...this will be my 1st Disney cruise. Taking my daughter and grand kids. Can you please provide details on how the Fish Exchange works? Thanks

TeamBalaton

Team Balaton
    Thanks Katie for setting this up. This is our 5th Disney cruise but our first one on one of the newer ships. We are all about the Fish Extender. It is amazing. We will definitely be participating. The fish Extended is a fun activity that gets the family involved before the ship set sail. Here is a great link that gives info on how the fish extender works. Strongly recommend it. You can also google what this a fish extender and you will get some great ideas for gifts. https://www.keytotheworldtravel.com/what-the-heck-is-a-fish-extender/

TTTSLH

Earning My Ears
    Hello! We are taking our first cruise. We definitely want in on the ornament exchange!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Katie Profeta

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! It looks like we have a magnet, ornament, and FE organized for our cruise. If you need information on any of them, please let me know. Some sign ups will be closing soon <3

Mdtigger99

Mouseketeer
    We are booked also!! Mainly because we want to see the premier of Star Wars #9 on board. Very excited!1
    Are you sure they will be showing SW9 on this cruise? It comes out on 12/20, the day we disembark. Do you think they will show this after midnight when they want you to be ready to leave?

GrayNyNo

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. It’s a surprise gift for our youngest sons 9th birthday. I need to get planning!!! 😊

• GatorMomInNC

DIS Veteran
    Hello - I actually cancelled this cruise - I'm going next weekend instead on a HOTHS cruise so I could take both my kids. But yes, they will show it Thursday night, probably around 10pm. They'll make a big announcement the first night probably, but they won't confirm it before hand.

TeamBalaton

Team Balaton
    Can you give me some info on the exchanges? I have been trying to get us signed up.

Thanks
    Team Balaton

TeamBalaton

Team Balaton
    Good day Disney fans,

We are getting close to the time for departure. I have not heard anything on the fish extender group. This is such a fun event. I have a 17 yo daughter and 19 yo son who consider the fish extrender one of the best parts of the cruise. Not sure if it is putting out the gifts or seeing what comes in.
    If you are interested in participating in a fish extender group, please send me your email and I will get one started. My email is efbalaton@md.metrocast.net. If you want to go ahead and send name of cruisers, room # and ages, that will speed the process. We are really looking forward to a great cruise. Hope to see you there.

Eileen Balaton

Drenna

Earning My Ears
    Hi! We'd love to participate in the fish extender group. Hope to hear from you all soon:)

Drenna

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES