Disney Dream: Dec 16, 2019 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise

Katie Profeta

Earning My Ears
Hello All -

Just wanted to set up a thread for our cruise! This will be my second Disney cruise. I loved the first one so much, I booked a placeholder while on board. I'll be traveling with my mom, my best friend, and her mom.

I organized the FE on our last cruise, and I'm planning on organizing a FE and Ornament Exchange for our cruise! If you are interested in being a part of FE for our cruise - please contact Katie at FEDisneyDream@gmail.com.

At some point early next year, I'll create a survey for sign-ups. I will generate a master list that will be distributed to all confirmed participants after the sign-up deadline. If you have friends or family cruising and they are interested in participating - be sure to have them fill out this survey when it is released!

Happy Cruising!

Thank you Katie for creating this!! I'm so excited to go on this cruise!!! This is our my DH & I's first Disney cruise, & our DS's first cruise ever!! We're setting sail on his 8th birthday :) Am I the first poster?!? Thanks again Katie!!!

We are booked also!! Mainly because we want to see the premier of Star Wars #9 on board. Very excited!1

Thanks Katie for setting this up. This is our 5th Disney cruise but our first one on one of the newer ships. We are all about the Fish Extender. It is amazing. We will definitely be participating. The fish Extended is a fun activity that gets the family involved before the ship set sail. Here is a great link that gives info on how the fish extender works. Strongly recommend it. You can also google what this a fish extender and you will get some great ideas for gifts. https://www.keytotheworldtravel.com/what-the-heck-is-a-fish-extender/

Hello! We are taking our first cruise. We definitely want in on the ornament exchange!

Hi everyone! It looks like we have a magnet, ornament, and FE organized for our cruise. If you need information on any of them, please let me know. Some sign ups will be closing soon <3

We are booked also!! Mainly because we want to see the premier of Star Wars #9 on board. Very excited!1

Are you sure they will be showing SW9 on this cruise? It comes out on 12/20, the day we disembark. Do you think they will show this after midnight when they want you to be ready to leave?

Hello everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. It’s a surprise gift for our youngest sons 9th birthday. I need to get planning!!! 😊

Hello - I actually cancelled this cruise - I'm going next weekend instead on a HOTHS cruise so I could take both my kids. But yes, they will show it Thursday night, probably around 10pm. They'll make a big announcement the first night probably, but they won't confirm it before hand.

Can you give me some info on the exchanges? I have been trying to get us signed up.

Thanks
Team Balaton

Good day Disney fans,

We are getting close to the time for departure. I have not heard anything on the fish extender group. This is such a fun event. I have a 17 yo daughter and 19 yo son who consider the fish extrender one of the best parts of the cruise. Not sure if it is putting out the gifts or seeing what comes in.
If you are interested in participating in a fish extender group, please send me your email and I will get one started. My email is efbalaton@md.metrocast.net. If you want to go ahead and send name of cruisers, room # and ages, that will speed the process. We are really looking forward to a great cruise. Hope to see you there.

Eileen Balaton

Hi! We'd love to participate in the fish extender group. Hope to hear from you all soon:)

Drenna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts