Disney Dream Cruise October 2, 2017 - 4 Nt. Bahamian from Port Canaveral

duck_window

Thank you for leading fish extender activity.
Can I join your fish extender group?

Thanks

Toystory-mom - If course! Glad to have you. Please PM me this info by 9/9/17: Cabin Number, Last Name, Number of Adults and their names, number of kids and their names and ages, Hometown, Celebrations, email address and any food allergies.

How should I share my information? Do I need post it on this thread?
sorry I am first time cruise. So I don't know how to share info.
Thank you.

Hi duck_widow....

Thanks for organizing! We are in. I'm sorry for my delay. We have been in Hurricane Irma hell. I just emailed you everything.

Hope it's not too late.

Thanks again!
Jennifer

First time cruise for us! Father/daughter vacation...but after seeing all that is offered to her age group (she's 12) I think I'll be roaming most of the days alone looking for something to do.

Hi All

I am from Malaysia, and will be joining the cruise on Oct 2nd with my wife, and 2 kids (7 and 5). This is our 1st cruise experience, and would like to join the fish extender. Do let me know what should I do?

ps: we were supposed to be on Sep 4, but was canceled the day before we left.

Thanks
Han.

Hi All,

I checked-in on the Facebook group, and it's too late to join our groups together. I will coordinate our FEE here. I've started a spreadsheet for our group. Here's who I have so far:
duck_widow
AmyLyn
yayornay
chik1987 17 in 7 cabins getting married!
Flyingfamily
SarahTSwanner
klitteral2009
CourtdesAnges
mickieKK18
lina Espinosa
Maritza Aguiar
Jacqueline Solomon
AliR
Jennifer Rapp​

If there's anyone else here who wants to join please let me know by Saturday Sept 9th.

For everyone else, please confirm your participation and please PM me the following info: Cabin Number, Last Name, Number of Adults and their names, number of kids and their names and ages, Hometown, Celebrations, email address and any food allergies.

Please confirm and provide your info by Sept. 9th. It's a little late to pull this together, but we can do this!!!

Here's a link with FEE info and ideas: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

If you want to purchase pre-made Fish Extenders or Fish Extender gifts, Etsy is a good place to look.

Some random ideas from things we've received in the past: Picture frames, how to talk like a pirate guide, sanitizer, first aid kit, music, candy, state quarters, Disney pins, notepads, tote bags, necklaces, mini booze bottles, puzzles, figurines, personalized magnets, items specific to hometown or state, beach balls, sunscreen, luggage tags, wave phone holders etc. etc.

You can do as much or as little as you like. You can make things or purchase things or both. You can do one gift for each family, just gifts for kids, gifts on multiple days. Whatever you'd like. Just have fun with it.

Once I have the list finalized I will send it out to everyone who's participating.
Hi All,

I checked-in on the Facebook group, and it's too late to join our groups together. I will coordinate our FEE here. I've started a spreadsheet for our group. Here's who I have so far:
duck_widow
AmyLyn
yayornay
chik1987 17 in 7 cabins getting married!
Flyingfamily
SarahTSwanner
klitteral2009
CourtdesAnges
mickieKK18
lina Espinosa
Maritza Aguiar
Jacqueline Solomon
AliR
Jennifer Rapp​

If there's anyone else here who wants to join please let me know by Saturday Sept 9th.

For everyone else, please confirm your participation and please PM me the following info: Cabin Number, Last Name, Number of Adults and their names, number of kids and their names and ages, Hometown, Celebrations, email address and any food allergies.

Please confirm and provide your info by Sept. 9th. It's a little late to pull this together, but we can do this!!!

Here's a link with FEE info and ideas: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

If you want to purchase pre-made Fish Extenders or Fish Extender gifts, Etsy is a good place to look.

Some random ideas from things we've received in the past: Picture frames, how to talk like a pirate guide, sanitizer, first aid kit, music, candy, state quarters, Disney pins, notepads, tote bags, necklaces, mini booze bottles, puzzles, figurines, personalized magnets, items specific to hometown or state, beach balls, sunscreen, luggage tags, wave phone holders etc. etc.

You can do as much or as little as you like. You can make things or purchase things or both. You can do one gift for each family, just gifts for kids, gifts on multiple days. Whatever you'd like. Just have fun with it.

Once I have the list finalized I will send it out to everyone who's participating.

How do I send a PM? This board is all new to me. Please email me- maritza@luxeknows.com

I never got a reply until now. I ended up finding our FB page, and I was able to find some people to set one up with.
On Facebook look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017
That way you can see if there are anymore open spots. You basically trade with groups of families things they like. It reminds me of secret santa.

Welcome aboard scdg124. Please see the info above from LvBks21.

We will be on the cruise as well and interested. Two families: 2 Adults, 1 Son (6) and 2 Adults, 1 Son (6), 2 Daughters (4 and 9 months)

We will be on the cruise as well and interested. Two families: 2 Adults, 1 Son (6) and 2 Adults, 1 Son (6), 2 Daughters (4 and 9 months)

Hi. Welcome aboard. I recommend joining the Facebook group for this cruise: On Facebook look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017. There's a lot of activity over there and you might be able to get in a Pixie Dust exchange. Also, Jennifer Rapp here in this thread might be interested in exchanging. You might want to reach out to her.

Hi guys my mom is taking my 3 kids on this Oct 2 sailing. I was unable to go at the time of booking but now can. I have tried to book with Disney but I can't be added to their room because it technically only sleeps 4 so they won't allow me to be added. I tried to get a room of my own but I have to pay for 2 not just myself.

I am looking to still stay in my kids room but be added to a different room in name only so that I can go with my kids. Anyone want to "share" a room with me? I don't need key access or anything just don't want to pay 1900.00 for just myself to go.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Desperate to go Mom
Stacey

Hi Stacey, I'm so sorry, we already have 4 in our room. Otherwise, I would have been happy to add you and then you could have just paid the cost of the extra person. Perhaps someone on this thread, or the Facebook thread for the 10/2 cruise, can help if they only have 2 in the room. I hope you are able to get on.

Jennifer

HI all, we are on the ship starting our fun vacation. We don’t have a copy of the list. Can someone send it to us. Thanks, FlyingFamily...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!