Disney Dream August 7, 2017

View attachment 239816 Ok, this is the list so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CaI3sQtTjnxBgiIl97vK5f7DCKWK7fFFrr2gicy8oTU

I'll be keeping it open till maybe the 10th of June (??)! Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'll post a link and a picture. PM me if you want me to email it to you. It was my first time using google sheets :scared:! Let me know if I misspelled something or if you need me to change anything else.
Hi Melissa,
Thanks so much for organizing this! You are doing a great job! I just noticed a minor misspelling of my name- it's Eean, not Ean. Very common mistake since I have such a unusual name.

Hi Melissa,
Thanks so much for organizing this! You are doing a great job! I just noticed a minor misspelling of my name- it's Eean, not Ean. Very common mistake since I have such a unusual name.

I'm so sorry! I'll fix it as soon as I get home!

HI everyone! So excited to find this group and just saw something about fish extenders! Would love to be apart of it and start planning :) (Is it too late to jump in?) I am a teacher and have not had time to focus on the cruise, but now that school's out.........Im getting ready. We just made some of our door decorations today :) Please let me know if there is any other information that is needed to be apart of the FE group. I went on the Disney Cruise when I was in 8th grade and it was my favorite vacation as a kid, but that was when it was "The Big Red Boat"...this is my first Disney Cruise with my family.
Thank you!!
Cabin Number: 8098
Our First Disney Cruise!
Everyone in your cabin (include ages of kids) Matt, Kim, Brynn (10), and Breanna (7)
Brynn's favorite Disney character is either Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna's favorite Disney Character Moana, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, Elsa, Mickey Mouse....I guess pretty much anything Disney :)

It's not too late! I'll add you to the list. This is my first time organizing an FE and my first cruise.

You can make/buy a gift per person in each Cabin or a gift per room. You can find examples of FE gifts on Pinterest.

I'm also organizing a Mixology class if you would like to participate. I'll post more info on that later this week.

First time cruiser and on this forum.

EDIT: List will be Open till June 10!

SOOOOOO Glad I checked this board today!!!! We would love to join - actually have 2 families/staterooms to participate

Stateroom #5156
Second Cruise - this time with preteens!

Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (12/DS) Nemo
Jacob (10/DS) Anything Disney

Stateroom #5154
Second Cruise - this time with a daughter!

Lori (mom)
Zinovi (dad)
Evan (11/DS)
Hannah (7/DD) - Frozen / Princesses

SOOOOOO Glad I checked this board today!!!! We would love to join - actually have 2 families/staterooms to participate

Stateroom #5156
Second Cruise - this time with preteens!

Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (12/DS) Nemo
Jacob (10/DS) Anything Disney

Stateroom #5154
Second Cruise - this time with a daughter!

Lori (mom)
Zinovi (dad)
Evan (11/DS)
Hannah (7/DD) - Frozen / Princesses

I will add you tonight ;)

IMG_0942.jpg Updated List as of June 10th, 4am PST! So far we have 10 staterooms participating. List closes at midnight.

I do have to apologize my delay in calling Disney for the Mixology Class (busy week!!). I will be calling on Monday morning for the information. May you all have a great weekend !

Here is a link to the spread sheet if the picture is too blurry!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--gdVCPtU0wNIYx2pyJK7I6Y8gkBRI8--MChkIhntzA

Hi! I'd like to be added.

Stateroom #5656
Third Disney Cruise, June 2011 - Dream, April 2013 - Fantasy, August 2017!!!

Joie (Mom) Any
Darren (Dad) Darth Vader
Mila (8) Cinderella
Margaret- Daughter's friend (7) Mary Poppins, Belle (her 1st cruise)

Thank you!!!! We've never done the FE's or even the door magnets. We're going all out this time, lol!

Thank you!!!! We've never done the FE's or even the door magnets. We're going all out this time, lol!

I noticed you have Fantasy for August 2017. Was that a typo? Or are you doing like a b2b? Just double checking you are on the right FE List!

Just got off the phone with DCL! I put in a request for the mixology class for 10-15 ppl. She said last day to put in request is 30 days prior, they review requests 14 days before sail. She mentioned that events have to be paid in advanced, but wasn't sure how much or how do we pay for it. I will keep you all posted.

Hi everyone! Is it too late to join in??? We are on this cruise. It's our 3rd Disney Cruise. We are excited and cannot wait! And if anyone can tell me how to add my photo to my profile-it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter