Disney Dream August 25, 2017

I just book this cruise this past week and wanted to know if the FE list is still open?

This will be my family of 3 first DCL sailing.

Hi everyone. My family of 4 will be sailing on our first Disney cruise and wanted to get in the FE fun. Is it too late to join? I have a son (10yo) and daughter (7yo) who would love the extra surprises!

Hello new-comers! I will post the FE list tomorrow, with everyone who has made a comment with their cabin number and family members. As I stated earlier, this hasn't been a very active group. Because of this, I'm not sure how often everyone has been checking in, or if they are still interested in doing the FE, or if they are even still on this sailing with us. Please be aware that some of the cabins I will list may no longer be correct, or that some of the families may not check back in and therefore may not brings gifts. I am hoping this is not the case, but want everyone to be prepared.

I just book this cruise this past week and wanted to know if the FE list is still open?

This will be my family of 3 first DCL sailing.

Yes! Please either send or post your family's information (names, ages and stateroom #) as soon as possible. I'd like to get the list up today.

Hi everyone. My family of 4 will be sailing on our first Disney cruise and wanted to get in the FE fun. Is it too late to join? I have a son (10yo) and daughter (7yo) who would love the extra surprises!

You still have time, I am in the process of doing the list now. Please send me (or post) your family's information as soon as possible. I will need cabin number, names and ages.

You can also send any favorite characters, I'll add them to the spreadsheet.

Wonderful! "The Green Family"...We're in cabin 8670.

Dad - Black Panther
Mom - Princess Tiana
Son (10yo) - nickname "Kid Flash", loves the Marvel superheroes especially Flash, Iron Man, and Hulk
Daughter (7yo) - nickname "Pumpkin", loves the Princesses especially Ariel, Jasmine, and Tinker Bell

Wonderful! "The Green Family"...We're in cabin 8670.

Dad - Black Panther
Mom - Princess Tiana
Son (10yo) - nickname "Kid Flash", loves the Marvel superheroes especially Flash, Iron Man, and Hulk
Daughter (7yo) - nickname "Pumpkin", loves the Princesses especially Ariel, Jasmine, and Tinker Bell

Got you added. Just waiting on one more family to respond. Hope to get the list posted by this weekend.

Yes! Please either send or post your family's information (names, ages and stateroom #) as soon as possible. I'd like to get the list up today.

Sorry I'm just seeing this post.
Rotimi, 9 - Lightning McQueen
Chelsea, 8 - Moana
Kemi - Cheshire Cat
Stateroom: 7154

Ok everyone. Here is the FE list. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have last minute changes, you can post here, or if we're already on board, I'll be in room 9079 with a white board for updates.

Attachments

• FE List DisBoards.pdf
    222 KB · Views: 35
Ok everyone. Here is the FE list. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have last minute changes, you can post here, or if we're already on board, I'll be in room 9079 with a white board for updates.

Thanks for putting this together!

I know I'm very late to the game, (don't know how I didn't know about this sooner! Such a fun idea!) But if you happen to have any cancellations or random openings my family would love to participate. Thanks!

Hello I am on this sailing and this is our furst Disney Cruise. I have just learned about FE is it too late to get on this list.
Andrew is 8
Ryan is 7
Page mom
Greg dad
Stateroom 9160
Hi. Does your family have favorite Disney characters? Thanks!

Oh that is so kind of you to ask Andrew is into Dusty from Planes and Ryan is in Cars. Anything will be a blessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter