Disney Dream August 25, 2017

Hello, I posted on here the other day (not sure where it's gone).

We are booked in this sailing.

Myself (Helen, Mum)
Ian (Husband, and Dad to)
Fallon (aged 4)

We're seasoned Disney travellers, but this will be only our second cruise (Z the first was 2011).

Hoping we can make friends with people who want to do Fish Extenders and maybe have other little ones so Fallon has friends.

Greetings!

Just booked tonight, for myself and my son. Hoping to convince some friends and family to join us too, and may possibly add my daughter at a later date if she decides to come with us. This will be our second cruise, first time on the Dream. We had our first cruise last year (Aug 2015) on the Fantasy for a Western Caribbean and decided to do a quick one next year before school starts. Also hoping to get on an FE list, had a blast last time!

Me (Crystal)
Son (Logan, age 11 at sailing)

Greetings!

Just booked tonight, for myself and my son. Hoping to convince some friends and family to join us too, and may possibly add my daughter at a later date if she decides to come with us. This will be our second cruise, first time on the Dream. We had our first cruise last year (Aug 2015) on the Fantasy for a Western Caribbean and decided to do a quick one next year before school starts. Also hoping to get on an FE list, had a blast last time!

Me (Crystal)
Son (Logan, age 11 at sailing)

Hello, we too have an 11 yr old son and another family we're cruising with also has an 11 yr son. This will be our 3rd cruise and we enjoy doing the FE.

Hi folks, my partner and I are booked on this cruise. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, second time on the Dream. A week after debarking we will be getting on the Wonder bound for Alaska!

We will also be on this cruise. It will be our 2nd. We loved doing the Fish extender program. Looking to def do that again!!!

Hello, fellow cruisers! 2nd time on the Dream. I (Gloria) will be travelling with my hubby, Harry and our daughter, Gillian (12). We will also have a family traveling with us... Mom, Dad & 11 y/o daughter. Hoping to be on a FE list as well. We did it on our first cruise and it was so much fun. Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Last edited:
Those interested in joining a FE group... I "THINK" the groups are being formed on a Facebook page although I'm not sure as my cousin arranged our last FE. I'm a bit clueless, but found a posting by another DISBoard member that mentioned a FB page... Can't specify the link. The other poster mentioned that you could try doing a search in FB for something like, Disney... Dream... date of sailing.

Hello everyone! I've just been reading back through all our posts and noticed that a lot of us are excited to do the FE. Does anyone have experience running it, or want to give it a try? I have been on a list once before, but through another website so I'm not sure how it's done through disboards. Since we are ONLY down to 192 days left, I was thinking that maybe some of you are getting excited like me, and would like to get started on it. If anyone has the expertise but just doesn't want to do, please let me know and (with your direction) I can try to do it.

Last edited:
Hi crystalgenette! I have been on one, but it was all arranged by my cousin. If you have time, I would support you in organizing the FE list. I am not online often d/t work obligations... I'm afraid something would fall through the cracks if I attempted to run the list and that wouldn't be fair. If you decide to do it, I will help as best I can. Let us know & I'll send you my contact info so we could communicate. :flower1:

Hi crystalgenette! I have been on one, but it was all arranged by my cousin. If you have time, I would support you in organizing the FE list. I am not online often d/t work obligations... I'm afraid something would fall through the cracks if I attempted to run the list and that wouldn't be fair. If you decide to do it, I will help as best I can. Let us know & I'll send you my contact info so we could communicate. :flower1:

That would be great! If you can just point me in the right direction, I would be happy to get this going.

That would be great! If you can just point me in the right direction, I would be happy to get this going.
I guess we can start by looking at previous threads. I'll take a look...

If anyone out there has experience, could you please let us know how best to organize the FE list?

I guess we can start by looking at previous threads. I'll take a look...

If anyone out there has experience, could you please let us know how best to organize the FE list?

I have (what I consider) a great spreadsheet from my previous cruise that we could use as a template, I just don't know how to link/upload it through this forum. Or is it emailed to the participants? I'll also look through other threads and see if I can find anything.

**edit** Just read from a Dis-Moderator post that email is not an option...

Last edited:
I have (what I consider) a great spreadsheet from my previous cruise that we could use as a template, I just don't know how to link/upload it through this forum. Or is it emailed to the participants? I'll also look through other threads and see if I can find anything.

**edit** Just read from a Dis-Moderator post that email is not an option...
I reached out to someone who is coordinating one now. Hopefully she's able to get some info to me. I shall let you know. In the meantime, I've noticed that some ppl redirect to a FB page to coordinate.

I reached out to someone who is coordinating one now. Hopefully she's able to get some info to me. I shall let you know. In the meantime, I've noticed that some ppl redirect to a FB page to coordinate.

Yay for the friend! I'll keep looking in the meantime. I got in trouble by the website for redirecting 2 years ago, so we should steer clear of that.

Ok everyone! I have been looking through other sailings at how they are managing the FE lists on this site and finally figured out how we can get this going. If everyone who wants to participate in the FE gift exchange can post their: Cabin number, first names, genders, ages (of kids), favorite characters and any other type of info we may need to know (celebrations? allergies? diabetic?), I will keep track on a spreadsheet and then upload it when we are about 6-8 weeks out, or when the list is full with 10 cabins. If you have any concerns or other ideas, please let me know.

Now, to kick this off, here is an example of what I'd be looking for:

Cabin 9079
Crystal, female, Mulan
Logan, 11 y/o male, Stitch

:love:Thank you, Crystalgenette!! I haven't heard back from the other organizer. If you need any help, let me know.

Harry (dad) = Grumpy
Gloria (mom) = Eeyore
Gillian (12 y/o female) = Cheshire Cat

Jeff (dad) = Dart Vader
Wendy (mom) = Wendy /Peter Pan
Amanda (11 y/o girl) = Ariel

Ok everyone! I have been looking through other sailings at how they are managing the FE lists on this site and finally figured out how we can get this going. If everyone who wants to participate in the FE gift exchange can post their: Cabin number, first names, genders, ages (of kids), favorite characters and any other type of info we may need to know (celebrations? allergies? diabetic?), I will keep track on a spreadsheet and then upload it when we are about 6-8 weeks out, or when the list is full with 10 cabins. If you have any concerns or other ideas, please let me know.

Now, to kick this off, here is an example of what I'd be looking for:

Cabin 9079
Crystal, female, Mulan
Logan, 11 y/o male, Stitch
Hello, I'm interested
Cabin 9864
Patricia, Female

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter