Disney Dream:August 17, 2018

Hello, everyone!
I am Yukiko from Japan.
Traveling with my elder sister who is 35.
We want to join this FE group.
Our room number is #5546.
Hi Yukiko! Glad you joined our group. Please look back to the other comments for the other rooms and guest who are also in this group. It will be my daughter, Kortney (9) #9556.

Hello, my family and I were looking to join this event on our first Disney cruise. There are 4 of us Dad, Mom, Lindsay (12) and Tyler (9). We are celebrating my son's Birthday on 8/20. We are in 6104. Not sure what else I need to do but if someone could let me know, would be great!

Hello, my family and I were looking to join this event on our first Disney cruise. There are 4 of us Dad, Mom, Lindsay (12) and Tyler (9). We are celebrating my son's Birthday on 8/20. We are in 6104. Not sure what else I need to do but if someone could let me know, would be great!
Awesome! Sounds like this is a majority of our first cruise and birthday’s too. Go ahead a review the other messages for the other rooms. We spoke about setting out the fish extender between Friday until the first dinner time on Sunday. It will just be my daughter, Kortney (9) #9556.

Hello everyone,
I am coming on our first cruise (me, husband, and 7-year-old daughter, Jillian). Jillian would love to participate in this FE group. We will be in cabin #10016. Thanks!

Hello everyone,
I am coming on our first cruise (me, husband, and 7-year-old daughter, Jillian). Jillian would love to participate in this FE group. We will be in cabin #10016. Thanks!
Hi!! So exciting! We would love to have Jillian added to the FE group. Sounds like this is a lot of our first time cruisers. So far we have about 5 other rooms, 6 including mine so please review the other comments to get their staterooms. If you have any questions just ask! Our room is #9556 Kortney (9)

Hello, everyone!:donald:
It is about a month later!
I'm going to prepare the gifts gradually.
Please confirm because I am not good at English.

#9556 Kortney(♀9)birthday
#10076 girl(♀7)birthday
boy(♂5)
#6630 girl(♀30)
girl(♀25)
girl(♀21)
#10114 Mackenzie(♀12)birthday
Grayson(♂7)
#6104 Lindsay(♀12)
Tyler(♂9)birthday
dad
mom
#10016 Jillian(♀7)
#5546 Yukiko(♀28,me)
Maiko(♀35)

If I made a mistake, please make it correctly.:flower:

Hello!
My family and I are going on our first cruise and my kids would love to be part of the FE group. Their names are Lily (18), Eva (10) and Griffin (8).
Our stateroom is #7092.
It's our first time participating... we're excited :)

Exciting! counting down the days!
Kortney (9) #9556

Hello!
My family and I are going on our first cruise and my kids would love to be part of the FE group. Their names are Lily (18), Eva (10) and Griffin (8).
Our stateroom is #7092.
It's our first time participating... we're excited :)

Hi Everyone!!:yay:
Less than a month to go!
So excited for our 1st cruise.:sail:
Am attempting to make our FE.
My girls approved the design.
Hope the fabrication lives up to the plan.

Tricia~ can you please confirm the total in our group?
Thanks~Ann Marie

PS This is what I have - I think I deciphered the info correctly..please double check.

Our room #6630
Antonette(♀30)birthday
Casie(♀25)birthday
Gianna(♀21)birthday

Tricia's room #9556
Kortney(♀9)birthday

Midori"s room#10076
girl(♀7)birthday
boy(♂5)

Sandi & her groom's room#10114
Mackenzie(♀12)birthday
Grayson(♂7 months)

Ltspdboy's Room#6104
Mom
Dad
Lindsay(♀12)
Tyler(♂9)birthday

ColoradoMum's Room#10016
Jillian(♀7)

The Sisters Room#5546
Yukiko(♀28,me)
Maiko(♀35)

Kalahjelle's Room#7092
Lily(♀18)
Eva♀10)
Griffin♂8)

Last edited:
Hi is there a white rabbit and pixie dust list for the fe list for this cruise?

Last edited:
Less than a month to go!

Thanks~Ann Marie

PS This is what I have - I think I deciphered the info correctly..please double check.

Our room #6630
Antonette(♀30)birthday
Casie(♀25)birthday
Gianna(♀21)birthday

Tricia's room #9556
Kortney(♀9)birthday

Midori"s room#10076
girl(♀7)birthday
boy(♂5)

Mackenzie(♀12)birthday
Grayson(♂7 months)

Ltspdboy's Room#6104
Mom
Dad
Lindsay(♀12)
Tyler(♂9)birthday

ColoradoMum's Room#10016
Jillian(♀7)

The Sisters Room#5546
Yukiko(♀28,me)
Maiko(♀35)

Kalahjelle's Room#7092
Lily(♀18)
Eva♀10)
Griffin♂8)

Is there room for one more family on the fe list?

I put my grandchildren's names.
Thank you!

Less than a month to go!

Thanks~Ann Marie

Our room #6630
Antonette(♀30)birthday
Casie(♀25)birthday
Gianna(♀21)birthday

Tricia's room #9556
Kortney(♀9)birthday

Midori"s room#10076
Aria(♀7)birthday
Yamato(♂5)

Mackenzie(♀12)birthday
Grayson(♂7 months)

Ltspdboy's Room#6104
Mom
Dad
Lindsay(♀12)
Tyler(♂9)birthday

ColoradoMum's Room#10016
Jillian(♀7)

The Sisters Room#5546
Yukiko(♀28,me)
Maiko(♀35)

Kalahjelle's Room#7092
Lily(♀18)
Eva♀10)
Griffin♂8)

Hi my name is Michelle. I am sorry I am late to the party but hope we can still join in. This will be our first Disney cruise for my husband & I and first ever cruise for our twin 9 year old boys. We are doing a joint celebration for my birthday which was 7/17 and the boys birthday which will be 9/28. I am not sure how this works but I have been reading the threads, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Our room# is 7110

Is there room for one more family on the fe list?
Hi my name is Michelle. I am sorry I am late to the party but hope we can still join in. This will be our first Disney cruise for my husband & I and first ever cruise for our twin 9 year old boys. We are doing a joint celebration for my birthday which was 7/17 and the boys birthday which will be 9/28. I am not sure how this works but I have been reading the threads, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Our room# is 7110

Dream: August 17, 2018
I would like to start a FE group. Sorry I don’t have Facebook so I am not able to join those groups. I’m just including my daughter. This is a surprise to her and a birthday gift to myself!! I’m excited to see everyone on board!!
#9556, Kortney (9)

Dream: August 17, 2018
I would like to start a FE group. Sorry I don’t have Facebook so I am not able to join those groups. I’m just including my daughter. This is a surprise to her and a birthday gift to myself!! I’m excited to see everyone on board!!
#9556, Kortney (9)

Hello everyone, I would like to join this group. This is our first cruise! Super Exciting. I will be traveling with my 3 year old son and 14 year old daughter. My children are counting down the days as we speak. Please let me know if it's possible for us to join your group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!