Disney Dream April 20-April 24, 2020

Mdillow3600

Earning My Ears
First cruise and celebrating our 20 year anniversary. Looking for ship mates to share fish extenders...

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the 2020 Dream directory for you. Happy Planning!

Hi, this is our first Disney Cruise experience. We are a disney loving family and cannot wait for this trip. It is actually a surprise Christmas gift for our 4 children. We would love to be part of the fish extender for the ship!! Any good advice we welcome. Thanks!

I have never done this before but, I have started preparing for exchanging with 9 other families--so this would be a group of 10 families total. Or should we go a little bigger? 15?

How have you began the exchanging planning process.. I would love to get in on it..

All I have done so far is started purchasing things to exchange. I am still getting ideas together. Our party will just be 2 people but, other parties will be larger so I think we need to have the numbers of all 10 parties to know how much we will need all together. I guess we could just do 1 gift bag for the entire party? What do you think?

We are definitely in.. we are a party of 6 people!!so excited and looking forward to exchanging!

Hi all. We are a family of 4 (kids 12 & 10). This is going to be our first disney cruise and a Christmas gift for our boys. I have been reading about FE and would like to join in the group. I hope it’s not too late for you guys to let us in. Please advice on how to go through this. Thanks a lot!-

Hello Everyone,

We are on this cruise as well. I have been lurking on this thread for a while & as you can see it is not very active. Since that Social Media site that we are not permitted to talk about on here has become more & more popular these Cruise meet threads just aren't as active as they used to be. If you are interested, I would suggest searching " Disney Dream April 20, 2020" on the unsaid social media site and joining that group. There is someone organizing Fish Extender Groups on that site. They are organizing the groups with 10 families each. I believe group 1 is full and they are starting on group 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts