Disney DREAM 4 night crusie January 7-11, 2019

Oh that will be soooo much fun!! January is a fun time to sail. We have gone twice in Jan. Twice in Feb and Aug. once in May. The island is beautiful year round and not too hot in Jan. Have fun planning and looking over the menus!!

Good morning!
This is my very first cruise ever and man alive I am excited!
Looking forward to the fish extenders...I am willing to also be a part of organizing but just like many of you this would be my first time participating.
I am from Missouri, cruising with my mom, my 11 year old daughter and one of her best friends.

Hey everyone! Nice to see there is a little group going over here on the Dis :earboy2:

I haven't officially booked the cruise yet, but I did book airfare so we will definitely be coming. Holding out to see if any restricted or military rates get released. This will be my 5th Disney cruise and I can't wait! I'll be traveling with my husband Grant. It is just the 2 of us, we have no kids!:donald:

I am so excited to see people joining in! We can't wait! My son and I are planning on doing a martini tasting. Anyone else doing something cool?

Hey is anyone doing fish extenders in this group? We did it last time and our kids loved it.

I am so excited to see people joining in! We can't wait! My son and I are planning on doing a martini tasting. Anyone else doing something cool?

I'm not sure what tastings will be offered yet, but we will definitely be doing a few! Champagne is our favorite!

Hello! I’m excited to be getting ready for our second cruise and would love to be a part of the Fish Extenders too!

I’ve not organized before, but I’m happy to do so if someone experienced doesn’t turn up!

Hello! I’m excited to be getting ready for our second cruise and would love to be a part of the Fish Extenders too!

I’ve not organized before, but I’m happy to do so if someone experienced doesn’t turn up!
That would be awesome! This is our first Disney cruise and we are excited about fish extenders! Cindyandbrice on this message thread has done it before and might be able to give pointers. She mentioned before about a spreadsheet, approx 8 cabins per group, and a cut off date around Dec 7.

Great! I’ll get to work on it. It will give me something to do while off work during this hurricane, or at least as long as it takes until the power goes out!

Great! I’ll get to work on it. It will give me something to do while off work during this hurricane, or at least as long as it takes until the power goes out!
Oh my goodness I hope y'all are ok! We went through Harvey last year so I understand how it is! Be safe!

It’s official!
Come join the Disney Dream Fish Extenders Group!

https://esteemmech.wixsite.com/dreamfishextenders

Also, please, please send me any interesting information to put on the site. There is a contact form on the site you can send them through.

I look forward to all your magical surprises and leaving our own for you!

I’ll be in stateroom 6606 and I am hoping to come up with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme mailbox!

It’s official!
Come join the Disney Dream Fish Extenders Group!

https://esteemmech.wixsite.com/dreamfishextenders

Also, please, please send me any interesting information to put on the site. There is a contact form on the site you can send them through.

I look forward to all your magical surprises and leaving our own for you!

I’ll be in stateroom 6606 and I am hoping to come up with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme mailbox!

Lynnmabel,
Thank you so much for leading the Fish Extender Group!!! We have 5 in our party and Rona is my mom! We can't wait to participate and go on our first disney cruise!
Thank you,
Sarah

Lynnmabel you are AWESOME!! Your link is fantastic and explains everything! Love the artwork too. Please feel free to take all control; deadlines, cabin count, etc. I will pass on participating this time (this is truly a budget based trip for me- down to the GTY inside cabin) but I know there is a great interest from others to participate!!!

We’re up to five cabins in our exchange.

If you belong to other cruise specific sites, please feel free to share the sign up link!

I plan to go ahead and create the exchange information and add it to the website this weekend so we can go ahead and start gathering things. I am anticipating more cabins signing up though, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Hi there! This will be our first cruise and my husband and I will have our 5 year old with us. Is it too late to join the exchange? We would love to be a part of it. Glad I found this board!

Hello!

I am going to go ahead and close up the sign up here. I don’t foresee another group of five or more families coming along before the sailing date and I’m sure everyone is anxious to finish up before the holidays.

If you have signed up to participate, could you please let me know that you are still participating by either posting here, or emailing me at Lynnmabel@aol.com.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter