Disney Dream 3-Night Bahamian Cruise January 3 - 6, 2020

Hello fellow cruisers! My DH (52), DS (23), DD(15) and myself (49) will be joining you on this cruise. This will be Disney cruise #9 for us, but by far the shortest. We are working around school and band schedules so 3 days at WDW over New Years and 3 day DCL it is!!

Hello:

My family and I will be on this cruise. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary with our 20 yo son and 9 year old daughter.
Awesome! 25 years!!! Wow! I'm a newlywed so this is encouraging for sure. Hope to meet you and absorb some marital tips :)

Hello fellow cruisers! My DH (52), DS (23), DD(15) and myself (49) will be joining you on this cruise. This will be Disney cruise #9 for us, but by far the shortest. We are working around school and band schedules so 3 days at WDW over New Years and 3 day DCL it is!!
Fantastic! I think this is me and my daughter's 11th cruise. We cruise every year. It's our bonding time. Now that she's 18 she's looking forward to enjoying Remy Restaurant with me. Hope to meet you all.

Hi Kingdom Keeper!
I haven’t found a fish extender group but I would love to be a part of one. This would be our first Disney Cruise!!! So excited!
Hi guys! I would be all in on a fish extender group! I have cruised before but a friend handled signing up a coordination of the groups so not sure where to start?

Did you find a fish extender? I just learned about them and looking for a fish extender group to join for this cruise Jan 3-6, 2020
Hey Leehham Family! I haven’t heard anything from anyone so I don’t think one has been started. Bummer! But I’ll have my Fish Extender hanging anyway just in case. Hope to meet you and your family in the ship. It’s 4 of us; BFF girls trip: 2 adults, 18yo and 19yo. LOL! Kids at heart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter