Disney Dream - 11/25/23 - 5-Night Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale

lucas

°o°
Disney Dream - 11/25/23 - 5-Night Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale

We are Peggy & Jim from Boca Raton, FL, sailing on this cruise. Anyone joining us?

We are Peggy & Jim from Boca Raton, FL, sailing on this cruise. Anyone joining us?
Yea we will be on this cruise for my 50th. Bday! Coming from Ohio. Darryl & LaShan

We will be there! Just changed ours from a shorter Wish cruise to this one! We are coming from Ohio! My husband and I + our 3 kids. Then my parents are coming and bringing 3 of my nephews with them!

The Dream arrives in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning (Monday 11/20) for its first sailing from Fort Lauderdale for its Thanksgiving cruise. We're on the second Fort Lauderdale sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter