Disney Dooney Fabric - Where to buy??

Lizard0989

Earning My Ears
So I see numerous Etsy shops, Disboard vendors, etc. have acquired fabric that matches the Disney Dooney bag prints - i.e the dogs, AK animal print ears, etc. WHERE DOES ONE BUY THIS? I'd really just love to have some for personal use not to resell. Any ideas???

So I see numerous Etsy shops, Disboard vendors, etc. have acquired fabric that matches the Disney Dooney bag prints - i.e the dogs, AK animal print ears, etc. WHERE DOES ONE BUY THIS? I'd really just love to have some for personal use not to resell. Any ideas???

My best guess would be that they use a service like Spoonflower which will print images onto fabric.

There is a whole wide world of custom Disney fabric out there! Facebook has several. A couple of vendors I can recall of the top of my head are Backstitch and Wonderground. See if you can find the group Sew Disney on facebook, some very talented people who love to showcase the fabrics that are coming up.

BCD fabrics on Facebook do nearly all of the Disney dooney prints :) berryposh custom designs is the full
Name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter