Disney documents

While it is indeed exciting to get that envelope in the mail, it is worth mentioning that you don't really need any of the contents.

If you do your check-in online, you can print out your check-in form off the web site. You can get luggage tags from the porters at the port, too. And honestly, if you are hanging around this message board, there is very little in the booklet that you won't already know.

I just bring that up so you don't worry if the envelope doesn't show up when expected. Disney can expedite you a new packet, as @Sytrace said, but again there's no real need.

How soon before you cruise do you receive your Disney Cruise documents? Tickets, luggage tags, etc. We are cruising on the Wonder in 42 days and getting very excited.

Congrats on your upcoming DCL cruise on the Wonder! I loooooooove the Wonder!!!

While it is indeed exciting to get that envelope in the mail, it is worth mentioning that you don't really need any of the contents.

If you do your check-in online, you can print out your check-in form off the web site. You can get luggage tags from the porters at the port, too. And honestly, if you are hanging around this message board, there is very little in the booklet that you won't already know.

I just bring that up so you don't worry if the envelope doesn't show up when expected. Disney can expedite you a new packet, as @Sytrace said, but again there's no real need.

Squirt, you are so right. :flower:But I have to tell you, that even though I am now officially Platinum, I ALWAYS, always, cannot WAIT for that "magical" packet of my cruise documents and luggage tags, etc.!! :love: :love: :love: And I am really looking forward to getting the docs for our early Sept. Fantasy sailing as we are going to be concierge for the first time! Thankful. :cutie:

Squirt, you are so right. :flower:But I have to tell you, that even though I am now officially Platinum, I ALWAYS, always, cannot WAIT for that "magical" packet of my cruise documents and luggage tags, etc.!! :love: :love: :love:

I agree 100%. I just bring it up because way back, maybe my first or second cruise, my docs went AWOL and I freaked out. I just wanted to give a PSA and save the OP any potential worry.

I agree 100%. I just bring it up because way back, maybe my first or second cruise, my docs went AWOL and I freaked out. I just wanted to give a PSA and save the OP any potential worry.

:-) Totally makes sense! And no doubt that info will help someone to know! :thanks:

I know that WDW doesn't ship MB to international addresses. Does anyone know if DCL is sending the precuise documents and baggage tags outside the US?

If you have a TA, ask the TA to have it sent directly to you to avoid delays.
This is good advice. Our first cruise right after Christmas and we used a TA. The TA was receiving documents to include them in a gift package. Due to weather delays, we almost did not receive our documents because we were headed to Fla early to celebrate Christmas with family. You can get by without the documents, but as first time DCL cruisers we were freaking out a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter