Disney Dinning UK stylie

manxkev

Earning My Ears
Is there any sign of free dinning offers being reintroduced for UK bookings. (fingers crossed, Hell every thing crossed)
Looking forward to going back September 2025 😧

Is there any sign of free dinning offers being reintroduced for UK bookings. (fingers crossed, Hell every thing crossed)
Looking forward to going back September 2025 😧
Remember that free dining only ever came with full price rooms so it wasn’t that great a deal.
It worked well at some resorts but a bit overrated for me.
A bit like the free dining credit now $2,100 off but $2,000 more in room cost compared to a discounted room.

I have found that too. It is all about weighing the options. Sometimes, the seemingly "free" offers end up costing more in the long run, especially when you factor in the room rates. It is crucial to do the math and see what works best for your budget and preferences. Best wishes for your 2025 planning.

I priced up 8 nights at POR for August 2025 in February this year and it was £2249. I booked on 18th April with free QS dining plan and the cost was £2217, not always a con. The only downside is we're doing a split stay and it's only available on the first booking the park tickets are attached to. Can't have it all though 😁

I priced up 8 nights at POR for August 2025 in February this year and it was £2249. I booked on 18th April with free QS dining plan and the cost was £2217, not always a con. The only downside is we're doing a split stay and it's only available on the first booking the park tickets are attached to. Can't have it all though 😁

At that price How many in your Party ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter