Disney Dining Question

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi all, heading to disney 11/12-11/19 and we are a party of 8. Got most of my dining reservations but mickey rodeo bbq I was only able to get two 4 person tables for the same time. In anyone’s experience will they be able to sit us together at the same table if we tell them ahead of time? Also having a lot of difficulty finding ohana and wondering if I should do the same thing for that one as well. Any help is appreciated! And any tips for our trip as well, havent been to disney in about 3 years and looking for whatever tips I can get!

I'd check in earlier in the day, or when you pass by, and give them the heads-up. They'll make sure you get a larger table when your reservation time arrives.

We took two trips last year with extended family. In March we went with my side of the family, a total of 9 of us, and in November there were 7 of us. Almost every reservation was broken up into two groups and across the 14 combined dinners over the 2 trips I think there was only one where they could not seat us all together. Good luck.

We traveled with extended family early December. We are a family of six so we have been paying the automatic gratuity for years and are used to it. The rest of our family decided they did not agree with this and decided to split the rest of our group up with a table of 4 and a table of 3. This is embarrassing to admit but I don't believe they left more than a dollar or two tip. I was going to confront them but my dh (peacemaker of the family) asked me to please walk away, which I did. I did laugh to myself when on more than one occasion as they were on totally opposite sides of the restaurant. Your situation is different as a larger table is not available but I would stop by the restaurant earlier in the day and mention this and they may be able to watch for the tables close to one another or find a larger table for your group. Have a great time.

Just a little update, was able to snag Ohana for 515 for all 8 of us! So lucky to find that but I had a reservation finder looking for me and was so nice. Still looking for the 8 for the DHS mickey bbq but hopefully some people once they finalize their plans some will pop up! If anyone knows anyone cancelling please let me know! Also how hard is 220 to get? have never seen that pop up 1x for any days no matter what size party I put.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter