Disney Dining Plan with resort only stay?

Garrie the Unicorn

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I’ve tried searching the boards for an answer to this but I can’t seem to find it. I am wondering if it is ever possible to add the Disney dining plan for a resort only (no park tickets) stay? We’ll be staying at the resort for two nights (arriving around supper on the first night) in advance of a cruise in April. The official Disney site says this is a hard no, but other places seem to indicate this might be possible. We’re not DVC members nor annual pass holders.
Thanks in advance for any help you might give.

We have done this before several times and it is called a ticketless package. It can't be done online so just call to add the dining plan to your room only reservation.:)

You will have to call. They will actually have to cancel and rebook with the dining package. Just be aware, deposit and cancelation fees are different with a package than RO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter