Disney Dining Plan Booking

At least three days before. When you decide, be sure to call. (Remember the dining plan now allows for one alcoholic beverage (whether quick service or table service meal. The cost of one at quick service is usually $8-10. Table service is around $12-15 (although some do allow higher prices drinks).

Adding a Dining Plan changes your reservation to package, if it isn't already. Full payment is due 30 before arrival: if you change closer to arrival, full payment is due at that time.

At least three days before. When you decide, be sure to call. (Remember the dining plan now allows for one alcoholic beverage (whether quick service or table service meal. The cost of one at quick service is usually $8-10. Table service is around $12-15 (although some do allow higher prices drinks).
Awesome thanks!!!

Adding a Dining Plan changes your reservation to package, if it isn't already. Full payment is due 30 before arrival: if you change closer to arrival, full payment is due at that time.
Ok thanks. We’re DVC so if we do it, planned on paying in full anyway. Thank you for the response appreciate it.

I'd do it no less than 14 days out. Normally there's no charge to upgrade a package to something more expensive, but inside the last two weeks, there may be a "last minute change" charge.

Does anybody know how early you have to purchase the Disney Dining Plan? My trip is the first week of December and my wife and I are still tossing around the idea of purchasing it.

Have you booked all of the meals you plan to enjoy on your trip? That's where I start. I add up teh amount I think we will spend per trip on dinner, and becauseI know we will use the snacks I add $10 per day to my estimate, and then I add $15 per day for the CS meals as we always stop for lunch. I will have a cocktail with lunch, but do not include it in the cost.

If you are on the fence, make your list and do a little math. I find that once I do I knwo what works best financially for us.

They now allow one alcoholic beverage per meal? I COMPLETELY missed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!