Disney Dim Sum now states only for

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
Disneyland Hotel guests. I don't remember seeing that before. I just remember people saying they were able to go without dating at the hotel in the past. I am so sad as I wanted to in March when we go. Anyone know anything more?

Littlejen - I went on line to take a look at what you are talking about. Hoping that this is the link?

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/special/listing?name=DisneySpecialDimSumLunchSetPage

It looks very similar to the offer that was available this time last year when I was doing the research for HKDL. As I understood the offer for last year, the special dim sum was available as a set menu to DL Hotel guests for that price any day of the week for the offer period.

For anyone else NOT staying at the resort, the special dim sum is only available at weekends and public holidays. And you would be paying the a la carte pricing on a per basket ordered.

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/general/popup?name=CrystalLotusDimSum2009PopUpPage

I don't believe that this has changed? Is there a different link you can provide?

Your alternative is to call the HK Disneyland line and speak to a CM. They should be able to confirm.

Littlejen - I went on line to take a look at what you are talking about. Hoping that this is the link?

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/special/listing?name=DisneySpecialDimSumLunchSetPage

It looks very similar to the offer that was available this time last year when I was doing the research for HKDL. As I understood the offer for last year, the special dim sum was available as a set menu to DL Hotel guests for that price any day of the week for the offer period.

For anyone else NOT staying at the resort, the special dim sum is only available at weekends and public holidays. And you would be paying the a la carte pricing on a per basket ordered.

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/general/popup?name=CrystalLotusDimSum2009PopUpPage

I don't believe that this has changed? Is there a different link you can provide?

Your alternative is to call the HK Disneyland line and speak to a CM. They should be able to confirm.

That was the link. I am going to call today, I was hoping DH would have called yesterday since he speaks Cantonese but he is away on Business for two days and I don't want to wait! I am getting very excited. Thanks for the info, hoping you are right!

Littlejen - I would call them. The IVR gives you the option to request for English. The CMs that speak English have a good grasp of the language.

I am back from Hong Kong Disneyland!!

We stayed at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and tried to get the special Disney lunch set but didn't remember to book it in advance! :(

I'm staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay. Does that qualify as a Disney Partner Hotel? It's right off of the Disney track.

I'm staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay. Does that qualify as a Disney Partner Hotel? It's right off of the Disney track.

From what we can figure out if you stay at the Disneyland Hotel you can book earlier and you can do the all you can eat but if not you can book something like 21 days ahead and pay ala carte. So there is no advantage to stay anywhere else.

Oh gosh, I'm an idiot. I got the HK dim sum mixed up with Tokyo Disneyland! XD No worries, I'm going to HKD too! I hope I'll still be able to order that dim sum. It was something that I was really looking forward to.

Oh gosh, I'm an idiot. I got the HK dim sum mixed up with Tokyo Disneyland! XD No worries, I'm going to HKD too! I hope I'll still be able to order that dim sum. It was something that I was really looking forward to.

Lol, I did not even see Tokyo. But my husband called them and they said you can book it so there should not be an issue. I am super excited about I even though my husband read that people do not like the taste of the Disney ones, I don't care I just want them because they are sure, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter