Disney didn’t ship my magic bands in time. What to do?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
So for some reason Disney waited and waited to ship our plain colored bands and now they’re scheduled to arrive the same
day we are to arrive at Disney. Now what? Are we stuck with gray bands and have to go to the front desk? I don’t know why they didn’t keep them at the front desk instead of mailing them so late. I’m really glad that we didn’t pay for the upgraded bands. I would really be mad. If we were flying and leaving the same day we arrive they still wouldn’t be here on time. Has this happened to others? Just frustrated here.

So for some reason Disney waited and waited to ship our plain colored bands and now they’re scheduled to arrive the same
day we are to arrive at Disney. Now what? Are we stuck with gray bands and have to go to the front desk? I don’t know why they didn’t keep them at the front desk instead of mailing them so late. I’m really glad that we didn’t pay for the upgraded bands. I would really be mad. If we were flying and leaving the same day we arrive they still wouldn’t be here on time. Has this happened to others? Just frustrated here.

They now have colored options at the Front Desks.

Do you have magic bands from a previous trip? If so, bring them! They work just fine. We have decorated ours and I will change the bands according to outfits and even the ones from 2-3 years ago work perfectly on tapstiles and photopass.

I made a last minute Disney reservation day of and didn't have time to order so when we checked in they asked us what colors we'd like, they had all the options available. The only difference is your name won't be on them.

Also keep in mind that with USPS shipping, things don't always arrive exactly on the day they are scheduled to arrive. Maybe yours will arrive earlier than scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!