disney cruise; vibe

jessmatra

Earning My Ears
so i've been on one disney cruise before a few years back and i was 13 so i had to go to the edge. i'm going on a western caribbean cruise on the disney fantasy next january and i wanna know what the vibe is all about

I just got went on the Disney Fantasy in early December of 2015, and vibe was pretty good. They host alot of activities, such as dodge ball that can go from anytime from midnight to 2 am, movie nights, and just in general playing games or hanging around the space. I have been on several cruises before and this teen club was just like the others. Most of the time people go pretty often the first few days, meet friends and the do what they wish with the people they met. The activities go until 2 am each night normally ending in a dodge ball game or movie night. They also have almost daily games of battle of sexes. Disney also has a program where they have people who work on the ship come up and tell you about their job, such as the preforms who are in the shows. I also know that if you go to Castaway Cay the teens have their own section, so you can stay there if you want. I personally didn't do that, so I don't have much else info on that. Most of the time Vibe was just a nice place to meet up and relax, or play different video games, play Foosball, or hang out on the private section of deck that vibe has. This private section of deck has two small pools and lots of chairs to sit around on, but this section closes around 6 each night. The counselors were also really great! They do a great job of being able to connect to the kids in vibe and do things such as make smoothies and do sessions where they teach you how to draw. All in all vibe was a pretty great place, especially if you meet kids who you become friends with! If you have any other questions about the cruise or the Fantasy feel free to ask me! It was a really great trip!

I just got went on the Disney Fantasy in early December of 2015, and vibe was pretty good. They host alot of activities, such as dodge ball that can go from anytime from midnight to 2 am, movie nights, and just in general playing games or hanging around the space. I have been on several cruises before and this teen club was just like the others. Most of the time people go pretty often the first few days, meet friends and the do what they wish with the people they met. The activities go until 2 am each night normally ending in a dodge ball game or movie night. They also have almost daily games of battle of sexes. Disney also has a program where they have people who work on the ship come up and tell you about their job, such as the preforms who are in the shows. I also know that if you go to Castaway Cay the teens have their own section, so you can stay there if you want. I personally didn't do that, so I don't have much else info on that. Most of the time Vibe was just a nice place to meet up and relax, or play different video games, play Foosball, or hang out on the private section of deck that vibe has. This private section of deck has two small pools and lots of chairs to sit around on, but this section closes around 6 each night. The counselors were also really great! They do a great job of being able to connect to the kids in vibe and do things such as make smoothies and do sessions where they teach you how to draw. All in all vibe was a pretty great place, especially if you meet kids who you become friends with! If you have any other questions about the cruise or the Fantasy feel free to ask me! It was a really great trip!
Thanks for telling me about vibe since my 4 teenage grand kids are going on a cruise. I will fill them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!