Disney cruise to ABD - where to find included transportation?

leannak

DIS Veteran
If you take a Disney Cruise and then an ABD right afterwards that says it includes transportation from the port, do you take the regular Disney bus that brings guests to affiliate hotels or is there separate ABD transportation? Anyone know how it works?

I would think it would be separate ABD transportation, but you really need to check with ABD for that. Transportation is one of those things that can be different from trip to trip, and for which the policy is constantly in flux.

Sayhello

If you take a Disney Cruise and then an ABD right afterwards that says it includes transportation from the port, do you take the regular Disney bus that brings guests to affiliate hotels or is there separate ABD transportation? Anyone know how it works?

Generally speaking, I think ABD has its own private bus to/from the port. We did the London Short Escape before a cruise, and had our own bus to the port of Dover. One of the adventure guides came along and provided commentary/entertainment along the way!

Generally speaking, I think ABD has its own private bus to/from the port. We did the London Short Escape before a cruise, and had our own bus to the port of Dover. One of the adventure guides came along and provided commentary/entertainment along the way!
How was the London Short Escape? Could provide some details please? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!