Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

It appears to be group 5B that's having the issues (figures it's the one group I wasn't in!). I took a look at PBF and ZTH's bags for those groups, and they each have 6 separate pairs of letters. The issue seems to be that one of the swappers made an "S" instead of a "C". Sorry for not catching that! I'll make a letter "C" myself and mail it out to the participants of Group 5B.

:goodvibes

PinballFamily and ZTH - still not sure if I'll be cropping on the 13th. I probably won't know until closer to the end of the week.

It appears to be group 5B that's having the issues (figures it's the one group I wasn't in!). I took a look at PBF and ZTH's bags for those groups, and they each have 6 separate pairs of letters. The issue seems to be that one of the swappers made an "S" instead of a "C". Sorry for not catching that! I'll make a letter "C" myself and mail it out to the participants of Group 5B.

:goodvibes

PinballFamily and ZTH - still not sure if I'll be cropping on the 13th. I probably won't know until closer to the end of the week.

Don't go to worry/trouble on our behalf - we can do our own Cs - you don't need MORE to to! Just let us know when you decide about Friday...it would be great to see you (and pump you for cruise tips!) and crop together!

Dont worry about the letter "C", I can take care of that too.
But, did anyone get an extra E and U that I made? Or did I not send enough, which is possible because it was so close to the cruise and I was trying to get done.
Please let me know, and if you do have it could you pop it in the reg mail to me?
Thanks!
Rita

I went through my groups today, and everything was fine. No missing or extra letters, except for the 5B situation.

Thanks Michelle!

OMG i am soooo embarassed!! what was i thinking??? i apologize for making the wrong letter.....please let me make "C" and forward on, i have to make myself a set anyhow b/c i also make 5 instead of 6!! i'm such a loser :confused: I'll use same paper so you can attach the suitcase

i am making them right now and not waiting for replies...so please PM me your address and i'll get them in the mail by mid-week

i swear i am blonde....honest Abe's truth!!

ETA: i have them cut and ready to mail....keep your suitcase to glue on please

I am home and my package is here.

Thank you so much for hostessing and thank you all for letting me play.

Hope you had a wonderful trip, AWM!!

With the exception of PinballFamily and ZerotoHero, all packages have been returned home. Thanks to all of you for a great swap. Hope to see you all again next year! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter