Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Added 11022 - Loved the location. Very Quiet. Sleeps 5 (queen bed, double sofa and "overhead" for a child.

Great room, but glad there were only two of us! We weren't cramped but our luggage sure was! :lmao: I liked it enough to ask for it again ^___^

We were in Stateroom 8164 last week. Very nice! The queen size bed was very comfortable. It's the last verandah on the port side of deck 8 (until you get to the aft verandahs), but we didn't notice it being blocked or cut short. We spent a good deal of time out there and really enjoyed it. There didn't appear to be a drop from the ceiling bed, so it only sleeps 3 people. It was very convenient to the aft elevators but we didn't notice any noise at all. We slept very well each night! I'd stay in 8164 again!

We have #6538 booked for June 2012.
see 6840 review, is that pretty much the same room as my 6538 is going to be?

Yipee! found a great review of the stateroom we'll be calling home in October!
Thanks for putting this together. :)

No one's done Stateroom 9162 yet?
We will be in 9162 in October. I'd like to know if it has a murphy bed and/or a pull down bunk. I hope people are adding this kind of info when they do a stateroom review.

We will be in 9162 in October. I'd like to know if it has a murphy bed and/or a pull down bunk. I hope people are adding this kind of info when they do a stateroom review.

This stateroom should have a Murphy bed as it is a deluxe family stateroom. As I understand it all staterooms listed as family staterooms have the Murphy bed. It should also have a pull down bunk too.

I'm looking for reviews for staterooms 8666 and 8668.
We sail Oct in those staterooms.

This stateroom should have a Murphy bed as it is a deluxe family stateroom. As I understand it all staterooms listed as family staterooms have the Murphy bed. It should also have a pull down bunk too.

I'm looking for reviews for staterooms 8666 and 8668.
We sail Oct in those staterooms.
Thanks! That would make my family very happy. :goodvibes

Haven't found anything about this room or area. Did see a review on a room next to 10638. Any pictures?

Post reports for 9500 and 6526 from our last B2B.

Also, if interested, The laundries for the ship.

Deck 10 is midship.

Deck 9 - across from #9500 (starboard forward)

Deck 8 is Aft.

Deck 7 - near #7016 (port forward)

Deck 6 - Forward

Deck 2,5 - Sorry, don't recall.

For Deck 5s Laundry room it is Aft in the hallway directly behind the elevators. From the Aft elevator lobby on Deck 5, turn to the port side at the staircase and then turn Aft in the port hallway. It is in the hallway at the end of the port hallway on the left.

Thanks! That would make my family very happy. :goodvibes

Just wanted to add that I called DCL yesterday to ask a few questions about our stateroom and they were able to confirm that 8144 (4B) does have a Murhpy bed. They were super helpful and even gave me info on the size of our veranda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!