DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

i been zinged want say thank you to that person

vicki love ur new look :rotfl2:

Hey everyone doing the DIS CJ-1....Just thought I'd pop in and say I think we need to take a moment and go over to the Yahoo group and update the database...It's looking kinda messed up. It's getting REAL hard to tell who has what and where everyone's albums are. ::yes::

I have updated Yahoo message board, database and now updating the DIS:

Vicki, I'm checking with the mail room at the office on status of Janice's CJ that was sent. Since we use an outside company for mailing (no U.S. mail pickup and no post office close to the office) and I was major swamped and couldn't leave the office....the mail girl was going to take it to the post office for me. She should have the tracking info - she'll be in later today.

As far as all the three other CJs I have....they are my goal for this weekend....hopefully tonight. If so, they will be mailed tomorrow...if I have to work on them throughout the weekend they will be mailed overnight to everyone on Tuesday.

Just to recap, I have:

Mine - To be mailed to scrapperjill
Pat's - To be returned to Jeanna
Linda & Sarah's - To be mailed to Vicki

Also checking on tracking info on Janice's mailed around New Years!

There you all have it!

CJLKIM said:
Just to recap, I have:

Mine - To be mailed to scrapperjill
Pat's - To be returned to Jeanna
Linda & Sarah's - To be mailed to Vicki

Also checking on tracking info on Janice's mailed around New Years!

There you all have it!
You are ONE busy scrapper.....
But One Question.....did Jeanna already work on my book?
Because if she already did her pages, you could send YOUR book and MY book to scrapperjill......\

I just PMed Jeanna to check with her.

Pat,

Yes Jeanna did your book but we were told not to mail early......I can send them both on and just mark which is to be first for scrapperjill....just say the word!

CJLKIM said:
Pat,

Yes Jeanna did your book but we were told not to mail early......I can send them both on and just mark which is to be first for scrapperjill....just say the word!

WORD :cool1: :rotfl2: :confused3

LOL....u r nothing if not obedient...I will have to stop using my 'nurse voice :scared: ' around here!

Yes ::yes:: please....mail both books to scrapperjill....pretty please :flower3:

Oops...I didn't realize we were not suppose to mail early. I guess I messed up in December by mailing on the 9th (or some where in that time frame) instead of waiting until after the holidays. I just figured if I was finished with it...I didn't have any reason to hold on to it...plus I was thinking the next person might like having a little extra time on their end....but I guess if that's a no-no...I'll make sure I don't do it again :scratchin .

As for mailing one of the ones to me now or both.... If you think about it...it won't be all that early....The next mailing date is at the end of next week since we bumped it back a week...Otherwise it would have been Tuesday.... But anyways that's JMO. :upsidedow

Still looks like the data base could be updated.

Hey eveybody....I already posted on the Yahoo group reguarding the CJ update in group one...but thought I'd post over here also...just because I know sometimes I'll go and look on the dis boards but NOT the Yahoo group. Anywho I was just saying it's official...that I did NOT recieve a CJ at all this cycle....SO I DON'T have one to be mailing off today. In turn I'll be passing the wait game on to Sandy (who is next in line). I will keep you posted on the progress or lack of as time goes by. :sail:

Jeanna....thank you for your concern and support! Thank you also Dee and everyone else!

Vicki - Linda and Sarah's CJ is in route via overnight tomorrow. I will have Janice's back from our incompetent mailroom girl tomorrow and will check it out and handle it's mailing myself but you can work on Linda's in the meantime.

scrapperjill - Both my CJ and Pat's are bubblewrapped and awaiting envelope stuffing tomorrow when I can run to the P.O. at lunch. They will be sent overnight and you should have them Friday.

Thanks again everyone for your concern....please continue to throw prayers Michigan way!

EDITED WITH TRACKING NUMBERS:

Vicki - USPS Express Mail ED 753088754 US
scrapperjill - USPS Express Mail ED 753088745 US

I am in receipt of Wanda's (Pooh luvs Figment) CJ. Pat sent it to me. I plan on working on it tonight and hopefully will have it in the mail early this coming week.

I have to run to class... I'll update the database a little later today.

Happy Friday!! :banana:

house_of_princesses said:
I am in receipt of Wanda's (Pooh luvs Figment) CJ. Pat sent it to me. I plan on working on it tonight and hopefully will have it in the mail early this coming week.

Vicki, if you want to send it to me then I can do my pages. Do yours in it first and you'll be a month ahead or send it back to me not done and then I'll send it back to you at the scheduled time and you'll be right on track again.... :goodvibes

house_of_princesses said:

Vicki - that would be great.....I was asking you to mail it without doing it but if you do it,,,GREAT! Please check the Yahoo group

CJLKIM said:
Vicki, if you want to send it to me then I can do my pages. Do yours in it first and you'll be a month ahead or send it back to me not done and then I'll send it back to you at the scheduled time and you'll be right on track again.... :goodvibes

Kris, please check the Yahoo group about changes in mailing. I have asked you to mail JANICE to Jeanna....THANKS

Actually mailed the 2/15 CJ within a decent time frame....

Vicki, I sent you an email to check on status of Wanda's :confused3 Just wanted to get an ETA so I know about how much time I'll have to finish it by 3/15 for mailing back out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!