Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

Is anyone able to get this one working now? I started playing again about a year ago, but the Jan 2 update which supposedly brought a Pirates challenge all but killed the game. No problems at all until then. According to recent reviews, most get stuck on the Hipster Whale screen. Messages requesting support say to restart your phone, and (if you are lucky) you might get to play one life before it hangs permanently.

Any suggestions for someone else to contact? Work arounds?

Is anyone able to get this one working now? I started playing again about a year ago, but the Jan 2 update which supposedly brought a Pirates challenge all but killed the game. No problems at all until then. According to recent reviews, most get stuck on the Hipster Whale screen. Messages requesting support say to restart your phone, and (if you are lucky) you might get to play one life before it hangs permanently.

Any suggestions for someone else to contact? Work arounds?
I was wondering about the same thing. The update that installed automatically was said to be about "minor bux fixes". I'm wondering if this was set up to seal the coffin shut on the game? When my game DOES start, it shows the daily challenge, which doesn't actually load, then after one level of play where it originated the game freezes. Then I can't get past the Hipster Whale screen, which sometimes shows a series of boot numbers in the top left screen. Could this really be permanently down for the count?

Yesterday it was playing fine-- just suddenly back to normal! Today it asked me to confirm my Google Play account, then started locking up again. Hmm...

Well, tomorrow is the end of an era. Hipster Whale is pulling the plug on the game on March 12th. Today is your last chance to revisit Disney Crossy Road before it goes away for good. Closing the game with 716/716 characters, 121,284 yellow coins and 80,640 pixel coins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!