Disney Cross Promotion - American Idol next round is at Aulani Resort

miTnosnhoJ

DIS Veteran
Disney is really using American Idol to promote its other properties. In the past the final audition rounds have been in Hollywood. This year, the final auditions will be at Aulani Resort. Should be a great 2 hour long commercial for Aulani.

Disney is really using American Idol to promote its other properties. In the past the final audition rounds have been in Hollywood. This year, the final auditions will be at Aulani Resort. Should be a great 2 hour long commercial for Aulani.

Maybe it will be one American idol I will watch. At least watch it on demand and fast forward to the aulani stuff. Haven’t been there since 2015

Yes, I saw that last night as well! This is the first time I have watched AI in about 8 years or so. I'm excited to see Aulani up close.

Yes, I saw that last night as well! This is the first time I have watched AI in about 8 years or so. I'm excited to see Aulani up close.

I was at Aulani during the production. Quite a show. My son lives a few blocks from the resort so we walked down several times. Our one night stay at the resort was not until after the taping, but they did walk down the night of the taping. I had gone to Kauai for a few days so missed taping night. Not sure I would have been very happy to be staying there during production. Excitement of seeing the taping did not seem enough to warrant all the disruptions to the resort.

I was at Aulani during the production. Quite a show. My son lives a few blocks from the resort so we walked down several times. Our one night stay at the resort was not until after the taping, but they did walk down the night of the taping. I had gone to Kauai for a few days so missed taping night. Not sure I would have been very happy to be staying there during production. Excitement of seeing the taping did not seem enough to warrant all the disruptions to the resort.

I personally would hate to have been there with them, but my daughter would have thought it was the best thing ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter