Disney Couple (Adults Only!) for January 2020

Fairytale.in.Progress

Earning My Ears
Hello! My name is Michelle and I have been obsessed with Disney for at long as I can remember. Two years ago I met John, a man just as obsessed with Disney as I am! We have been dating for a year and a half now. We went to Disney World for our one year anniversary in June 2019, and that was my first time going back as an adult. Before then, I haven't been since I was a young child. Oh my goodness was it more magical than I could have ever imagined as an adult! The two of us are officially hooked as keeping Disney World a regular travel destination for our vacations together.

John and I will be going to Disney World for the second time together from January 15th - 21st 2020! It will be just the two of us.

61880442_10219806531017546_7049949771389206528_o.jpg

61559952_10219806345612911_5731666704421879808_n.jpg

61672657_10219806343012846_7754525859079258112_n.jpg

We will be staying in All Star Movies this time around, but we are considering switching to Pop Century. We're just not sure yet!

We will be on the Deluxe Dining Plan. The last time we went to Disney, we did the Deluxe Dining Plan and we were only there for 3 nights, but we saved all of our reciepts for each meal and ended up saving over $250! It is a must-have for all future trips now. We are both very big eaters and enjoy the alcoholic beverages with our meals. We also really enjoy character meals and eating at some signature restaurants. Here are our plans so far:

Day 1 (Jan 15th)
Our flight lands at 11:45pm, so we will be going straight to the hotel to rest up for the upcoming days.

Day 2 (Jan 16th)
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast: Tusker House Rivers of Light Dining Package
Lunch: Tiffins (4:00pm)
Dinner: Boma Flavors of Africa

Day 3 (Jan 17th)
Hollywood Studios - Star Wars Day!!
Breakfast: in our room
Lunch: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Oga's Cantina - 12:40pm
Savi's Workshop - 1:30pm
Dinner: Mama Melrose's
Go to Magic Kingdom After Hours!

Day 4 (Jan 18th)
Hollywood Studios
Lunch: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dinner: Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
After Fantasmic, head to Disney Springs for late night dining or a few drinks

Day 5 (Jan 19th)
Epcot - World Showcase Day
Lunch: Biergarten
Dinner: Spice Road Table
*We may add the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party - no reservations are available for January as of today.

Day 6 (Jan 20th)
Epcot - Future World Day
Breakfast: Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast
Lunch: Le Cellier
Dinner: Story Book Dining at Artist Point

Day 7 (Jan 21st)
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: Cinderella Castle
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern
Take the Tragical Express for our flight home at 9:22pm ):

Now we just have to decide on FP's ! Most of our days don't start until 11am or so because we are not morning people lol. We don't like to wake up early but we do like to stay out late. I have one night planned for Disney Springs, and one night with Magic Kingdom After Hours. Any suggestions for great couple's activities are welcome.

I will be there right after you! January 24-29. This is my first adult only trip. Many trips as a child and a couple with my ex. Between divorce and going back to school I am out of practice and SO MUCH HAS CHANGED! My husband has never been! We are doing the deluxe dining plan. He is a foodie for sure. Loves good food, hates paying for it (so the illusion of the meal plan is great for him!) You are so adorable and organized! Can you help me with what I have so far? I can PM you...

I will be there right after you! January 24-29. This is my first adult only trip. Many trips as a child and a couple with my ex. Between divorce and going back to school I am out of practice and SO MUCH HAS CHANGED! My husband has never been! We are doing the deluxe dining plan. He is a foodie for sure. Loves good food, hates paying for it (so the illusion of the meal plan is great for him!) You are so adorable and organized! Can you help me with what I have so far? I can PM you...

Sorry for the late reply but YES feel free to PM me! I'll help you out with what I can, I go a little crazy with my own planning process to I have a good idea on everything an adult could want to do at Disney :-) I always do the deluxe dining plan and I can definitely recommend some great reservations.

I just have to follow this one. We're going to be at Pop Jan 28-Feb 3rd and sprang for the middle dining plan. Totes awesome because my first trip I was thrifty and starving most nights but I'd LOVE to see how the math for the deluxe plan works out. If we get to go back it may just be a way for us to try the signature meals! Also I honestly want to drool at your food pictures, you booked all the best places!

Following along. My DH & I are planning a trip for Jan/Feb 2021, so I'm looking forward to seeing how your trip goes!

Some of your days are very close to my plans! We are going the same DAH and HS days!

Following along. I’m considering doing the Deluxe dining plan for the first time next trip. I know everyone usually says it’s too much food, but having been to a few restaurants on the last couple of trips I find that the dining is a really big part of what I look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!