Disney Costume For Halloween Party?

RSandRS

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I and three friends are going to the Halloween Party at Disneyland Paris for the first time ever! I need a really good idea for a costume. I just wondered if anybody had any go-to characters? Or ideas for dressing up? Practically, I also need a costume that's going to keep me warm in France in late October :):hmghost:

When we went a few years ago we saw lots of pirates, corpse bridges, sally from NBC, zombie princesses and ToT Bellboys

When we went a few years ago we saw lots of pirates, corpse bridges, sally from NBC, zombie princesses and ToT Bellboys
Great Thanks:earsboy:! Do you have tips on how its best to plan the night? I assume it is going to be very busy.

Great Thanks:earsboy:! Do you have tips on how its best to plan the night? I assume it is going to be very busy.

We went in 2013 and it was ridiculously busy. Once they release the schedule I'd pick two or three things you want to do and work around those - the rides got much quieter towards the end of the evening so I'd maybe do the shows and stuff first and then hit the rides.

You could do Peter pan, Wendy, tink and tiger lily. Or go star wars and do Luke, Leia, r2d2 and c3po. Toy story is popular right now, woody, jessie, alien and mr potato head (this really has lots of options- buzz, bullseye, slinky dog). Of course you can always go classic and do mickey, minnie, Donald and pluto.

We went in 2013 and it was ridiculously busy. Once they release the schedule I'd pick two or three things you want to do and work around those - the rides got much quieter towards the end of the evening so I'd maybe do the shows and stuff first and then hit the rides.
Will do thanks! We are more parades and shows ppl then meet and greets so that should give us a focus!

You could do Peter pan, Wendy, tink and tiger lily. Or go star wars and do Luke, Leia, r2d2 and c3po. Toy story is popular right now, woody, jessie, alien and mr potato head (this really has lots of options- buzz, bullseye, slinky dog). Of course you can always go classic and do mickey, minnie, Donald and pluto.
Thanks! All really great ideas! Also just thought of the emotions from inside out. There are obviously 5, but we could pick 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter