• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney.com has cute photo album print shop free online!

PrincessEilonwy

Earning My Ears
To those of us disney fans who like to use disney clip art and such for photo albums (in general or after a WDW vacation):

I was just clicking around Disney.com and under "kid's island" and then "activities" is a print-it-yourself online photo album. You can print a color cover (Pink with Minnie or Blue with Mickey) and then 8 x 11 pages with borders or small frames for individual pictures. So far they have the classic Mickey-Minnie gang of characters with holiday themes and Pooh characters with the "Springtime Flowers" theme...with a sign promising "more coming soon".

I just thought I would share this with all...might be a fun & cheap way to spruce up a basic photo album from someplace like wal*mart with that disney magic!

:bounce:

I'm printing out one of the flowers pages right now. It looks really nice! I used my acid free, bright white paper and set the printer to "best". Wow! It looks like I bought it at the store. I love Snow White at the bottom. There isn't a break in the colors, either. I'm going to print up a few of the frames for our May trip. They should be great for the Flower and Garden pics I am going to take. Thanks PrincessEilonwy!

Thanks for the link! Some of these will go great in my scrapbook :p

I just started putting together pix for Isabella's scrapbook. I'm so glad to know about these. Now I have more reason to justify to myself that new HP printer I've been dreaming about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter