Disney College Program Alumni Association

Monykalyn

DIS Veteran
Hello!
Just wondering if there are any former CP graduates out there and did you join the Disney college program Alumni association? It seems like most of the FB group members don't know about the Disboards...

Hello!
Just wondering if there are any former CP graduates out there and did you join the Disney college program Alumni association? It seems like most of the FB group members don't know about the Disboards...

I did! I like the shirt way better than the one I bought during my CP and I have no idea what to do with all the stickers they gave me! But I love it :thumbsup2

Hey guys!
I love my shirt too! Have the bumper sticker in my window, the rest of the stickers on my bookshelf. Really hoping they make the "reunions" of the group annual or even 2 x year opportunities.:cool1:

I did! I love the community it's created! I hope someday to attend any events they have but being out west and having a baby soon means it may not happen soon.

I also love the shirt! Any time I wear it I feel happy inside. Still gotta figure out what to do with the stickers...especially that giant one!:rotfl:

i've joined! i think i joined rather early on, like first 1000 people or so but i had to miss the event due to lack of money :sad: i'm hoping they do another one soon, i'm dying to get back down there!

I am a DCP alumni from the Fall Advantage 2012. How would I join the alumni association? Would seriously love to. Loved my program!

I have signed up, but I have not received my Welcome email or shirt.

What should I do?

I'd contact them again. I received my email fairly quickly but took a few weeks on the swag.

I am an alumni from summer of 1991! I joined and was so happy to get the shirt and stickers!

I love the shirt- it's good quality actually and washes well (so far-trying not to wear it out LOL)

Hello!
Yes! I'm on the FB group, but I didn't realize there was an official Alumni Assoc. So much has changed since my time in 2002, it's a fun way to stay connected and let new college students know about this amazing program.

Last edited:
My daughter did fall advantage in 2011. How does she sign up for the alumni program? She doesn't remember her perner # from back then. She is so excited to be going back for another program this fall 2015.

My daughter did fall advantage in 2011. How does she sign up for the alumni program? She doesn't remember her perner # from back then. She is so excited to be going back for another program this fall 2015.
I didn't know my perner either but they verified my program. if she has any pay stubs left the number may be on there.
link http://imtdisneyparkrecruiting.mkt4700.com/dcpalumni

Also there is a second FB group for us "Old school" alumni:)

What's the Facebook group for "old school" alumn? I did my CP in Spring Advantage 2004, and then my Management Program Fall 2006? I'd love to be part of a group that was more "my generation".

What's the Facebook group for "old school" alumn? I did my CP in Spring Advantage 2004, and then my Management Program Fall 2006? I'd love to be part of a group that was more "my generation".
If you're a part of the official alumni association on Facebook, then you can post in there about the group for "older" cp alumni. It's not an official group, just started by some of the alumni, but you do have to be a member of the official association group to get accepted from what I remember reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!