MickeysBuckeye

Is it time to go "home" yet?
I've been a long-time collector of the 2000's era Disney Collector Park Packs mini figures (sometimes known as Disneykins). Pre-COVID, you could trade your duplicate mini figures at the Orlando Int'l Airport and the Emporium on Main Street (Magic Kingdom). Does anyone know if Disney brought back the ability to trade?

And I'm afraid to ask, but has anyone seen the mini figures (found in "blind" bags - 3 to a pack)? The last series I'm aware of was of the Frozen gang.

If there is anyone out there that is interested in trading, I have a pretty wide assortment of extras!

OMG!!! WE collected these in the 2000s too!! So much fun and the trading was the best part!!!! I don't even know where ours ended up, I am pretty sure we have them inside our Monorail that goes around our Christmas tree every now and then! LOL

To the best of my knowledge, Series 18 (Frozen) were the last Collector Packs to be released.

Has anyone seen an indication that there will ever be another series of these figures forthcoming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter