When will the 2002 points be posted?

• They'll be up on Monday, August 27

• They'll be there right after Labor Day-on Tuesday 9/4

• Give 'em another week -- sometime week of 9/10

• We'll have our new Member Books before they are posted -- posted in October

Results are only viewable after voting.

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
Per AKemel's post....THE CHARTS ARE UP. I apologize and will never doubt Doc's sources again. Disney Collection & Concierge Collection (and Adventure's?) for 2002 and DVC for 2003.

Last Thursday, MS indicated that they thought the 2002 point charts for Disney Resorts (non-DVC) would be on the member site this week. Well, it's after 5:00 p.m. on Friday so I don't think that will happen. When do you think we'll see the charts? ;):rolleyes:

Maybe they are waiting for the long holiday weekend to give those upset with the increased points for the DC a 3 day cooling off period before the e-mails, calls and letters start arriving. ;) ;)

You know....

When a customer asks something of me at work, I normally give them the "worst case scenario" time/date, so they won't be disappointed. Then, if they get it early, they'll be pleased.

Why would they tell so many of us the dates would be up by Friday, if there was even a "remote possibility" it wouldn't happen?!?

I <i>know</i> they read these boards. I <i>know</i> they knew how anxious everyone was about this, and how this wild speculation was even turning off some prospective buyers...

Could they have made some last minute revisions?!?

I was truly convinced, by my DVC source, that the charts would be up by today. I'll be calling him on Monday!!

Perhaps they are rethinking the increase after reading this board...

OK, so it's a bit far fetched. ;)

I was actually surprised that they thought they'd have them up so quickly when they shared that info last week. I would have been delighted if they could have done a fast turnaround. Now, I'm just expecting status quo....the survey is not all that serious, just wondering if they really will surprise us with some timely posting.

Maybe the same person responsible for the site's upkeep is the person who had to put together today's mass e-mail. ;)

Whew!! I don't have to call him on Monday after all. The DC 2002 points are up as well as the 2003 DVC Point charts.

Let the analysis begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter