Disney collectables

Kjohnson071517

Earning My Ears
I inherited quite a lot of Disney collectibles, my sister worked at Disneyland as a perfumist at Marie Antoinette perfume shop from late 1960’s to mid 1980’s. I would prefer to sell all the items together. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.

I inherited quite a lot of Disney collectibles, my sister worked at Disneyland as a perfumist at Marie Antoinette perfume shop from late 1960’s to mid 1980’s. I would prefer to sell all the items together. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.

Hi. Welcome to the Dis. Selling all of the items together might not be the best way, at least if you want what they're worth. Some peices may be worth more than others and it varies greatly. You need to at least identify the items before posting them for sale, even as a full lot. Honestly eBay or something is your best bet. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to try and sell here, though asking for advice is fine and if you need help idenifying stuff, people here would liekly help. There is a collector's board, which would be better suited for your post: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-collectors-board.37/

Good luck!

Any Mary Poppins stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!