Disney Colibri Ink Pen

anny_c_99

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not.

I have a Colibri Disney Ink Pen that I need a refill cartridge for. Does anyone know where I can find a refill?

I have looked on Office Depot, and called our local Paper and More company, and no one seems to know what I am talking about.

The pen itself is red at the top with Mickey ears and Mickeys hand coming down the center with a white glove on (looks like to me), and the bottom part of the pen is black.

I have had this pen for quite some time, but I know its not that old. Does anyone have one that knows what I'm talking about.

The cartridge itself says "Colibri" rolling fluid WRF-004

Any help is so appreciated, I really like this pen.

Thanks so much, I knew if anyone would know, the disboards would..
:thumbsup2

Take the cartirage out to the office supply store and they will have a no-name match for it, I have had to refill two of my disney pens (nice ones paid 15.00 + for them), and both times they were able to match it to another brand based on shape and length. Good Luck!

Penny

If you find the right refill, PLEASE post the refill name and number. I have the same ink pen and the same problem. I been looking for the right refill for about five years. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I will try that, even though I have called them. Maybe if they see the pen in person, they "can" match it up...I so hope so...

I will let you know peanutsmommy what I find out. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Did you ever find a refill? If so, what brand/number awas it. I have the same pen and I ended up having to call Colibri to get the refills. If there is another alternative (like office max, etc) that would be great.

thanks!

Have you tried "Googling" the brand name of the pen or cartridge? You might find a way to order a refill this way.

Yes, thank you for the suggestion on "googling" it. Actually the ONLY thing that comes up in google is this discussion board. :)

refill number is WRF-004

Contact 1-800-551-1351 ext 4385. at Colibri in R.I. they may have some

Thank you for the info! I have been searching for a refill for this brand pen for awhile! :hug:

:firefight

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not.

I have a Colibri Disney Ink Pen that I need a refill cartridge for. Does anyone know where I can find a refill?

I have looked on Office Depot, and called our local Paper and More company, and no one seems to know what I am talking about.

The pen itself is red at the top with Mickey ears and Mickeys hand coming down the center with a white glove on (looks like to me), and the bottom part of the pen is black.

I have had this pen for quite some time, but I know its not that old. Does anyone have one that knows what I'm talking about.

The cartridge itself says "Colibri" rolling fluid WRF-004

Any help is so appreciated, I really like this pen.

Thanks so much, I knew if anyone would know, the disboards would..
:thumbsup2

Old thread, I know!

I have the same exact pen and am trying to find the refill (Colibri Medium D4). I Googled it and this thread came up!

Still looking for it, in case anyone knows where to find the refill.

Just restored an old Colibri roller ball pen that had an old dried up (hard to get out) Colibri WRF - 004 (or if you prefer WRF-004 without the spaces) cartridge or refill. I replaced it with a Schmidt Safety Ceramic Roller 888 F 003 non-dry-refill. Works great. Hope that helps.

I have had one of these pens for years. Cross pen refills fit mine. I have the Colibri Minnie pen that is a twist on/off. When I pull off the top of the pen, the refills screw into the bottom and the top pushes back on. Just the standard Cross pen refill, which you can get in fine, regular, blue, black, perhaps others. A two-pack runs about $6. Thought I'd share so others can use!

After 26 years of not having a refill for this pen, I've found THE replacement refill. Schmidt Rollerball Refill 5888 F Safety Ceramic roller. Fine point. I ordered it from Staples, 2 in a pack. Works perfectly! Thanks to Elli at sales@go-authentic.com for helping me out. Black SC58100, Item #2140501. Good luck, everyone!

Just refilled my Mickey (Colibri brand) and Minnie (Kreisler brand) pens with "Ball Pen Refill" from Cross in Medium point, Black (part No. 8513). Refill seems higher quality than original cartridges by Kreisler. The compatible refills have plastic ends with threads that screw into the black part of the pen (section with tip on it). Single packs are available on Amazon for just under $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!